Touring Plans subscription

Ceejayzvan

In the Parks
No
Trying to decide whether to subscribe, as opposed to just going with wealth of information out there for touring parks. Does it improve a park visit? I've heard good things about the app. Any tips for it I decide to subscribe?

Weather_Lady

Another plug for touring plans!

Something else I enjoy (besides personalized touring plans, the room finder tool, the ADR reservation finder tool, and wait times app)... is the menu search tool. My family likes to splurge on certain items on vacation that we can't eat commonly at home... Dole Whip, sushi, stuffed pretzels, etc. The menu search tool allows us to search all of the menus in a given park, or all over property, to find those specific items.

Upvote 0

RememberWhen

Another plug for touring plans!

Something else I enjoy (besides personalized touring plans, the room finder tool, the ADR reservation finder tool, and wait times app)... is the menu search tool. My family likes to splurge on certain items on vacation that we can't eat commonly at home... Dole Whip, sushi, stuffed pretzels, etc. The menu search tool allows us to search all of the menus in a given park, or all over property, to find those specific items.

I did not know about this! Thanks!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom