Tour of the "New" Disney Cruise ship.....FANTASY!

HI ALL!!
This is a call-out to all of the Travel Agents that will be in Port Canaveral on March 29, 2012 for the Tour of the "Newest" Disney Cruise ship....The Fantasy!!! I recently became a Travel Agent with a wonderful company, and I am blessed with the awesome opportunity to tour the ship, and would love to meet some fellow WDWMagic Travel Agents!

Of course I plan to take a MILLION pictures to share with ya'll, and it looks like I will be doing my very 1st trip report too! I think for my Christmas present to ME, I'm gonna get me a new Sigma lens for the tour?! Not sure which one though.......

Later,
Leigh

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Some of my agents and I will actually be cruising on the Fantasy for a pre Inagural cruise as part of the upcoming Earmarked conference in March but I do believe we will be back before your tour of the ship. The Disney ships are beautiful. Enjoy the tour!

Pam

Tidbit

Original Poster
Wow Pam! That is awesome! I would have loved to be able to do the pre Inaugural cruise, but since I am still "new" I will have to wait for the next Earmarked conference. I'm just happy to be able to Tour the ship! I have not had the pleasure of taking a Disney Cruise ......yet.......so this will be an information gathering tour for me. I'm still looking into going on the "WDWMagic Ladies" cruise, so we will see......have a great time, and I'm sure if Tammy's going I will have an AWESOME trip report to read! :animwink:

timon71

Earmarked Conference

I too will be on the Earmarked conference. Does anyone remember what the cost was last year on the Dream? Am taking my wife and was trying to remember the cost. I do remember that family couldn't attend events with agent. So they had to "rough it" on the ship all day.

Happy New Year!!!

Disneyfalcon

Oh yes, I'll have a trip report! Can't wait!

I'm sorry, I can't remember the cost, Timon. I'm super anxious for more details this year!:)

DisneyJoe

I too will be on the Earmarked conference. Does anyone remember what the cost was last year on the Dream? Am taking my wife and was trying to remember the cost. I do remember that family couldn't attend events with agent. So they had to "rough it" on the ship all day.

Happy New Year!!!

For agents it was either $299 early bird or $349 after that for conference registration, that included the cruise. If you did a night at the Contemporary pre-cruise, that was extra, but was a great group rate.

Guest cost may have been $150 per guest?

Tidbit

Original Poster
Oh yes, I'll have a trip report! Can't wait!

I'm sorry, I can't remember the cost, Timon. I'm super anxious for more details this year!:)

Oh yeah!!! Love it!!! It would have been neat to be able to go to the Earmarked conference with you Tammy!! Maybe next time. :animwink:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
It was $159 per person for your guests and I think the room at the Contemporary was $169 per night. Do you recall Joe?

Pam

timon71

Conference

Thanks Joe and Pam!

I didn't get to attend last year due to the room allotments. I am going this year and am awaiting the registration day. I am making it a working trip for me and a birthday present for my wife.

Did the EAP at WDW last December(12/10) and it was great. Meet alot of nice agents.

Happy New Year and looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

Tidbit

Original Poster
Guess who "might" get to go to the Earmark conference on the Fantasy. It's a small chance, but I just might get to see ya'll there! If I get to go it will be as a "guest" of the company managers, but hey I don't care how I go I just wanna go!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom