'Tough to Be a Bug' and Tree of Life trails closed due to urgent Tree of Life work

Devin36

Another site mentioned this & said it was branches from trees around the Tree of Life....not sure which is correct. There are a lot of trees etc around the ToL so could it just be normal tree damage due to storms & high winds? or did a piece of the actual ToL break off?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Another site mentioned this & said it was branches from trees around the Tree of Life....not sure which is correct. There are a lot of trees etc around the ToL so could it just be normal tree damage due to storms & high winds? or did a piece of the actual ToL break off?

It was a small piece from the Tree of Life.

captainkidd

In other news, one of the spires on Cinderella Castle fell off last night, closing the Castle entrance while work is being done.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
According to what Steve wrote it sounds like the branch is from the Tree of Life itself.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Does anyone know the last time the tree received a major refurbishment/maintenance?

I don't recall it ever actually having a refurbishment. I assume that maintenance is an ongoing effort, without any actual closure.

G00fyDad

I hear that the father from CoP, John, has had enough of this broken attraction tomfoolery and has packed his bags and left the house. :cry:

wdw71fan

my house is about a mile and a half from MK, and the winds were very strong here yesterday.. But not the strongest I've seen .. not even this year...

From my understanding it was one of the tertiary braches.. not very big, and not very heavy..

The inspections this morning are to determine if the branch fell because it failed, or if there is a problem with the secondary (much larger) branch segment..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom