tough decision

daisyduckie

That's exactly what I mean, I'm just asking for some level of closeness lol. If they give me a close standard room then great, if somehow they give a preferred room wonderful! If they can't give us close we're not going to throw a temper tantrum in the lobby lol We will enjoy our trip and make the best of it, regardless of location, it's what we always do. This thread was meant to ask people's opinions about handicap experience/talking to cast members for this resort. I go to disney many times a year, travel from ny, and always stay on property. I'm a loyal customer who understands it's expensive yet think every penny is worth it, I'm not trying to get over on them! 34 days woohoo:):):)

I didn't think you would throw a temper tantrum in the lobby.:oops: I'm trying to keep you from what it sounds like could be a not so ideal situation. Hopefully they can give you a room that is close to the front. But what if they can't? I guess I just don't understand not booking the room type that will guarantee you will be close to the front. But if you are comfortable with the risk, then I do wish you luck!:)

DisneyJoe

Why do you wish to be close to Olde Port Royale? Do you plan on eating at their food court or using their shops often?

Otherwise, each island of rooms has their own bus stop, and you can use the bus to travel internally in the resort to get to Olde Port Royale if you so desire.

I am a physically challenged person myself, and if you are in Trinidad North or Martinique you could still be quite a walk from Old Port Royale, especially if you are on the far sides of those islands.

The resort is fairly large.

I'd recommend getting a wheelchair or ECV also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom