Totally out there Rumor!!!

csaribay

You guys are a bunch of fools, seriously.

Everyone knows that the next Disney park domestically will be Disney's Hawaiian Sea-Expedition-Adventure. Don't you forget about it.

Scar Junior

csaribay said:
You guys are a bunch of fools, seriously.

Everyone knows that the next Disney park domestically will be Disney's Hawaiian Sea-Expedition-Adventure. Don't you forget about it.

Isn't Disney World the size of Maui? That would be something... better weather at least. The concept of the Tarzan rollercoaster through the rainforest would be unreal! I can see it now: Glory Road to Hana.

goofntink

UUGGGHHH,would someone please lock this thread. Was proved in other threads Disney doesn't have land in Texas.Property was the MM Ranch, and the woman who owned it sold it to a Developer who is going to build a large subdivision of homes on the property.Why is it when large tracts of land get sold people jump to the conclusion that Disney is involved.Correct me guys if I am wrong but didn't this rumor originally start of being in North Carolina?:hammer: :mad:

SpenceMan01

lockft0.gif

L Fisher

I don't think it'll happen..Texas is to close to Florida, and even if they do build another park, the castle needs to be named after Snow White, because she was the first princess...

LudwigVonDrake

lwalker8 said:
In all honesty Texas seems like a logical place for the next Disney resort in this country. QUOTE]

Why would it be a logical place? Aren't the summers hotter than Florida? People would be dropping like flies and Disney doesn't need any more bad press: "Man dies in Disney park sitting on a bench. Disney critics call for closing of all park benches...." :rolleyes:

The only places Disney is going to build new parks in the U.S. are California and Florida and that's not happening ANYTIME soon. Don't hold your breath. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom