Totally booked!?!

miltimo5

I am not surprised and I do believe it. I went twice (thanksgiving week and following week) and arrived the day after Christmas and thru new years and I can say, in 32 trips to wdw I have never seen such crowds.. with 2 teenagers we still had like a 30 min wait to get into the ladies room :( and with MVMCP I would believe it. good luck maybe something will open

miltimo5

I am planning a last minute trip to WDW 12/5 - 12/9. My wife and I want to get away with the kids and we thought a Christmas themed Disney World would be unforgettable. However when we went to look for rooms not 1 room showed up. We even called and the agent said nothing is available.

Can this really be true? Everything I read says this is a very slow week at WDW, but every room is booked!?

I keep telling myself maybe they haven't opened some rooms up or the site is being very glitchy. BUT if all rooms are really booked and we got something off property are the parks going to be packed??!!

Any advice from the Disney experts would be greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU
I would not be surprised. holidays fill up quickly. I would try a few times, different resorts, you might luck out if someone cancels.

Courtney6682

I just booked today for Dec 24-29th...which is exactly 60 days away. Got my fave resort, POFQ, and FoP on 2 diff days, and I was not up at 7 am trying to book...I did all this at around 10am and still got all the big rides every day!!

THERE IS HOPE!!! :D

I am planning a last minute trip to WDW 12/5 - 12/9. My wife and I want to get away with the kids and we thought a Christmas themed Disney World would be unforgettable. However when we went to look for rooms not 1 room showed up. We even called and the agent said nothing is available.

Can this really be true? Everything I read says this is a very slow week at WDW, but every room is booked!?

I keep telling myself maybe they haven't opened some rooms up or the site is being very glitchy. BUT if all rooms are really booked and we got something off property are the parks going to be packed??!!

THANK YOU

Really? Anytime throughout the holidays is busy. Why you would think that it's not, I'm not sure. Planning a last minute trip to Disney is very much a gamble. You have to remember that WDW is the number 1 vacation destination in the world! not florida, not the US but quite literally the entire world. They also host confrences, competitions and several other events that may affect 'on property' availability and when booking last minute like that, remember that your options will be limited at best. You can always look 'off property' as well, that may offee you some more availability options.

Sunset7132

THANK YOU
I was able to go online and see openings those dates at many resorts ,check again , Port Orleans Riverside cane right up with openings

Sunset7132

THANK YOU
Oops you meant dec 2017 I thought you meant dec 2018

Sunset7132

Yeah, that happens when a new member to the forums comes on and starts replying to threads that are months (and years) old...

-Rob
excuse me but thats a rude comment, coming from someone that thinks they are entitled because they have a long time on a message board.. lmao How dare you, i have been on disney boards probably longer then you were born .. these boards are not very easy to manuever , when you type in SEARCH it just brings up all posts. Maybe its the format not the "new member" fool to evenmake such a crude comment

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
excuse me but thats a rude comment, coming from someone that thinks they are entitled because they have a long time on a message board.. lmao How dare you, i have been on disney boards probably longer then you were born .. these boards are not very easy to manuever , when you type in SEARCH it just brings up all posts. Maybe its the format not the "new member" fool to evenmake such a crude comment
Maybe you should take a deep breath and relax.

First and foremost, @Rob562 was not even referring to you. He was referring to the person to the new member MagnificentMaleficent that revived the thread.

Second, what he said was about a million miles from rude. He quite literally replied with a "No worries mate" to your apology. If that comes across as rude to you might I suggest never going on the internet or out in public again.

If this post is indicative of what you intend to bring to this forum, might I suggest moving on to another one.

Have a magical day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom