ToT, The lost sequence

Jerm

Joke

This is so a joke you guys are good but really stop teasing everyone. If this were real it would not be 2 guys talking about it and not giving us any hints at all.

2 cents,
J

Lee

Adventurer
It's pretty obvious.

What will be interesting is how effective and realistic they can make it.
Done well, it could really freak you out. Done wrong, cheesey.

My money is on done well. I can't wait.

The_CEO

Originally posted by Lee
It's pretty obvious.

What will be interesting is how effective and realistic they can make it.
Done well, it could really freak you out. Done wrong, cheesey.

My money is on done well. I can't wait.

I belive WDI will take care of the realistic factors.. As they did make ToT scary enough.. :lookaroun

Justin

Originally posted by The_CEO
Wow this must be getting more popular or somthing.

Sweet attraction it is, and its definately getting more popular, Its voted by many as "attraction of the year" and Alot of people favour this attraction greatly.

I wouldn't like to see 4sequences but 10 or 12. 100 wouldn't hurt either! this ride is great and is always a different thrill no matter how you ride it! Got to love them all.... Cant wait to see what the 5th sequence is like :)

Maybe...

they could do sumtin like a "wdw ride show tech" says sumtin like "Whats going on up there, we are have some technical problems with the ride" then he says "don't let them drop" and boom you fall

Re: Maybe...

Originally posted by ToTallToSlow112
they could do sumtin like a "wdw ride show tech" says sumtin like "Whats going on up there, we are have some technical problems with the ride" then he says "don't let them drop" and boom you fall

how bout right before u go on they give you a ticket for a free coffin. ok thats stupid.
but what if the lights turn on and some guy tells you to stay seated and everything is fine-just dont move. and then some staged guy starts rocking the elevator. the lights flash and then your at a giftshop and missing your left shoe

Testtrack321

What if the car approaches the 5th dimension room, then catapults out like RnR and the car flies out of the whole ride and you end up on Hollywood Bulevard?

mikebrakes

Originally posted by DogsRule!
Basically, ask yourself how could someone totally freak you out on an elevator ride? The answer is simple.

MUZAK!! You get stuck in the elevator and have to listen to the muzak version of "Muskrat Love" over and over. AAAAAAHHHH!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

JRead

Originally posted by DogsRule!
Basically, ask yourself how could someone totally freak you out on an elevator ride? The answer is simple.

So there gonna have some guy push every single button or what?

adr315

My guess is that the elevator will get stuck for a semi-long time, and maybe some sort of fire or smoke effects.......

Donaldistheduck

Original Poster
Hopefully, it will have to do with a fake break-down, say the lights come on and a CM comes on the speaker, then you drop with the lights on

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom