ToT or RnR??

SpenceMan01

Kontra said:
As thrill rides they both suck, but if I had to pick it would be Rock n Roller. If you want thrill, its gotta be the Millenium Force at CP.

Man, you took the words right outta my mouth!! Except I prefer ToT for its unique ride experience and unique vehicles and I think the themeing is better there too.

MF rocks my socks!

ScottBA

Kontra said:
As thrill rides they both suck, but if I had to pick it would be Rock n Roller. If you want thrill, its gotta be the Millenium Force at CP.

I have to agree with this....neither TOT or RNR are great THRILL rides. But I don't go to Disney for THRILL rides...I go for THEME rides. TOT is the absolute best themed ride I have ever seen. Cedar Point has great thrill rides, but their one attempt at a theme ride really is bad (Disaster Transport).

If you strip the theming off of either TOT or RNR, they are just OK regular rides. They would be way down the list of the best rides at Cedar Point. However it is the theming that makes these rides so special.

snoopi_grl

I've never been on neither of those... i'm too scared to go on it.
But in August, when we go to MGM-Studios, i think i'll try going on RnR.
They both looks so scary!! :(

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
RnRC the theme and music are excellent.

Now how about "Love in an Elivator" ToT by Aerosmith - Going Downnnnnnnnnn, hahahahheheheheheh

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom