ToT DCA gets a Official opening date-how ironic!

KevinPage

Original Poster
How convenient to announce this NOW, surely they did this out of the good of their heart. Quimet is already being told what to do!

Maybe they'll have a 3 hour special on the Disney Channel tonight for the Voice Cast of Teachers Pet.
:rolleyes:

KevinPage

Original Poster
They choose now to show some good news to counteract the Disney/Gold reisgnations. Quimet, or however you spell his name, took over for Harris at DL.

Comprende?

WDWspider

Originally posted by KevinPage
3 hour special on the Disney Channel tonight for the Voice Cast of Teachers Pet.

Oh Boy... Oh Boy... Oh Boy.

I've already bought 15 advance tickets for this movie.

:lol:

Just when Disney was on a roll with Movies.... Teacher's Pet. :rolleyes:

KevinPage

Original Poster
May 4th 2004 is the official date.

I'm sure Eisner will be breaking out every little announcement he can to make a positive spin out of current events.

Maybe we'll get some good WDW info out of it, like Living Seas/Nemo confirmation, etc.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Only bad thing about DCA's is that it doesnt have the Fifth Dimension.

But it has 3 shafts...so I guess it levels out...should move faster (The line).

Tigggrl

OK...
According to the 2 imagineers working on the project, whom I just happened to be in a line with as were waiting on pictures at the CM company party at the resort last night...Testing is complete, its just show they are working on now, and the projectors were giving them a hard time....
How do I know they were imagineers?? Their company ID badges...

Merlin

Account Suspended
Originally posted by X2CommNavISTC
Only bad thing about DCA's is that it doesnt have the Fifth Dimension.

I don't think this is much of a loss personally. The Fifth Dimension scene is the only part of the Florida attraction that is a little bit lame.

Creekboy25

Originally posted by Merlin
I don't think this is much of a loss personally. The Fifth Dimension scene is the only part of the Florida attraction that is a little bit lame.

But you have to admit that it is a suprise and an awsome feature for first time riders, when it opened, that was really unique for a dropping ride, and it still is.:)

theEpiphany

weird

KevinPage,

I realize that this is my first post (yeah I've decided to come out of the shadow for this) and all and I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, but what is the irony in this???

What part about this is ouimet being told what to do? Ouimet is pretty much well liked and has already proven himself to be a free thinker and proactive about his concerns with the Disneyland Resort. This came in the form of several separate incidents with talks directly to folks at WDI, planned changes as well as trips to other parks to get ideas and see what they might offer to make Disneyland that much better.

Is this speculation/opinion or fact??

For sometime now (I'd say approx 9 months to a year or longer) the Tower was slated for a 1st to second quarter 2004 opening. So far I see this as no deviation from it's scheduled opening.

There's been loads of News in the WDC what with Ouimet taking over and with Roy and Stanley, but I think your'e playing a connection game of "Six Degrees" a little too closely.

Again, I'm sure the tone of this post is not exactly what I was intending :) :). But I was just a little thrown by your initial post.

-D

WDWspider

Originally posted by Creekboy25
But you have to admit that it is a suprise and an awsome feature for first time riders, when it opened, that was really unique for a dropping ride, and it still is.:)

Yea, and know all those DCA fans who ride their version first will really be surprised when they get to Florida to ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom