Toppings Bars?

rhythmlife07

Original Poster
I didn't see a recent post on this... Which restaurants in the parks still have full toppings bars for burgers, etc?

I went to WDW every year from 86-02, but now haven't been since 09. Just curious which still have this option. Thanks!

Ricky Spanish

They also have a wide selection of bacteria at everyone!
At least the toppings bar areas are wiped down/sanitized numerous times during the day and emptied at night.
Imagine all the other surfaces that you touch at WDW every day that aren't.
Chains and rails in the queues.
All the surfaces in any ride.
Heck, just the finger print reader at the main entrance!

BuddyThomas

At least the toppings bar areas are wiped down/sanitized numerous times during the day and emptied at night.
Your best friend at any theme park.
purell.jpg

Hockey89

I use purell all day, but the germs are buffets or topping bars are pretty gross.... Kids using their hands and touching food which I have witnessed many times... Gross

righttrack

These things just really help in ways unseen, namely getting food out quickly. If you look at the lines at places, even Pecos Bills which gets to be a mob scene at lunch, they just move a lot faster because of this. Less guesswork, questions and special orders, also more satisfied people.

westie

There was a member, forget the name, but he had a thread about doing disney on the cheap and his big thing was making salads at topping bars for free. He even posted recipes for salad dressings made from the condiments. Yes its gross but you have to give him props for his ingenuity.

Hockey89

There was a member, forget the name, but he had a thread about doing disney on the cheap and his big thing was making salads at topping bars for free. He even posted recipes for salad dressings made from the condiments. Yes its gross but you have to give him props for his ingenuity.
Dave Ber?

Dave B

I am proud for sure, we pay a lot of money to go on this trip, just like everyone else does, and the topping bar is free, so I am not sure what the issue is? Am I a bad person because I ask for free water as well from the restaurants? Should I only get one free water a day? What's next, are you going to say I can only use two napkins at a time, should they charge me for the third napkin. C'mon. Free is Free my man. If they didn't want to offer it they would charge for it, like they do for Guacamole now. And I am sure you will blame me for that change, but I am ok with that as well. thx for the mention

Dave B

Keep trying to screw the single line. True patriot
Not screwing anyone in the single line either by accommodating someone's request to switch with me, or me asking to switch with someone in the loading gates, we just have very different views on life, but that is what makes things so great

Hockey89

Not screwing anyone in the single line either by accommodating someone's request to switch with me, or me asking to switch with someone in the loading gates, we just have very different views on life, but that is what makes things so great
Why we can’t have nice things, folks. It’s not a different view. You are dead wrong

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom