Top Tips!

PhilharMagician

#1 contact Kingdom Konsultants about trip. They will help you save money on your trip

We actually save money by using a limo service. We use Quick Silver and they have a free 30 minute stop at a grocery store. We buy a few cases of water, quick breakfast foods, juice, maybe a bottle of wine or 2 for the evenings. The limo is about $100.00 R/T and we actually save money versus the free DME. Believe me breakfast for a week and $2.00+ bottles of water it adds up fast and will be much more than $100.00 for the three of us.

As said already the dining plan will save money depending on your eating habits. If you do not get it free with your package it will cost you 39.00 per day per adult. So unless you like to eat at nice sit down restaurants this may be overpriced for you.

Don't rent a car!!

Meals at WDW are large. We typically only eat breakfast about mid morning and have dinner at the earliest seating (about 5:00 PM). This eliminates lunch which we really can't eat because we are to full and saves us money.

For your airfare try Southwest. Just go to Southwest.com and do price comparisons. They fly out of a few airports in CA and fly into Orlando and will be cheaper than the major airlines.

Do not try to save money on your park passes by not getting the hopper option. I would say spend the money on the Hopper Passes.

Have fun planning your trip.

Both Kingdom Konsultants and Quick Silver are sponsors on these boards.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

If you think you can go twice then look at the AP's. We did this and managed to get 3 trips in that 12 mnth time frame including our first Disney Christmas! Considering we live in Illinois I think we did pretty good getting 36+ days at the parks on our AP's.

Upvote 0

campdisney

The biggest one it to go during value season whenever possible. The room rates are much more affordable and the parks are less crowded.

The first year we went (2/04), we bought annual passes because it was cheaper than the day-by-tickets for the length of our stay (I believe that was before the Magic Your Way deal). We planned our second trip for the next year, two weeks before the passes we due to expire. So basically, it was like getting two entire vacations out of the same set of passes. That was a huge savings, albeit a long term one.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom