Top Thrill Dragster OPENS!!!

Al

:eek: :eek: :lol:

I saw it in the newspaper!!! Also, in the queue line, it says "occasionally, the dragster will not make the top, and will come back down. Do not be alarmed."

AAAAAAAAA!!! :lol:

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by Al
:eek: :eek: :lol:

I saw it in the newspaper!!! Also, in the queue line, it says "occasionally, the dragster will not make the top, and will come back down. Do not be alarmed."

AAAAAAAAA!!! :lol:

Cool :lol: I guess that only adds to the thill.
So long as the sign doesn't say, "occasionally, the dragster lapbars will not lock. Do not be alarmed." I'll be fine :lol:

By the way, does anyone know if they installed seatbelts too?

CrashNet

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
Cool :lol: I guess that only adds to the thill.
So long as the sign doesn't say, "occasionally, the dragster lapbars will not lock. Do not be alarmed." I'll be fine :lol:

By the way, does anyone know if they installed seatbelts too?

Actually they are being serious about that...Sometimes the magnetic locks don't accelerate the car up to the right speed and it doesn't make it the top. All it will do is come back down and they try again. This will happen for a while until they get the magnetic locks synchronized properly.

WDWspider

Originally posted by cac2889
Actually they are being serious about that...Sometimes the magnetic locks don't accelerate the car up to the right speed and it doesn't make it the top. All it will do is come back down and they try again. This will happen for a while until they get the magnetic locks synchronized properly.

Seems logical that this will happen from time to time. Is there a weighing system on the ride, cause a coaster full of adults vs. a coastr full of kids will make quite a difference in acceleration speed.

Boy, I rode XLC at Kings Dominion. I can hardly even begin to imagine the rush on this baby.

crazygirley

OMG, when it gets warmer, I am so going to Cedar Point. It is still way too cold here. I still haven't even gone on Millenium Force yet.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Saw the footage of it from somewhere. Sorry but its just another rip off ride. Q for hours and its over in 30 secs ( Im sure thats what they said. Mind you that is 15 secs longer than oblivion at alton Towers.

WDWspider

Originally posted by Pumbas Nakasak
Sorry but its just another rip off ride. Q for hours and its over in 30 secs.

:rolleyes:

It would not Q for hours if it wasn't what everyone wants.

Eh, to each his own.

Testtrack321

Original Poster
Originally posted by Pumbas Nakasak
Saw the footage of it from somewhere. Sorry but its just another rip off ride. Q for hours and its over in 30 secs ( Im sure thats what they said. Mind you that is 15 secs longer than oblivion at alton Towers.

Another person not infront of me in line. But from what I am hearing, it's the most intense thirll ride on the planet.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by Testtrack321
Another person not infront of me in line. But from what I am hearing, it's the most intense thirll ride on the planet.

Had a backseat in a jaguar (plane not the car) when i finished my tour on the Sqn, 45 mins of needing clean pants. Didnt puke though:)

darthdarrel

HEy everyone I have a season pass to Cedar Pouint,If anytone wants to meet there let me know,but don`t expect me to go on dragster!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom