Top Three Rides at WDW

JustAFan

1. Expedition Everest
2. Soarin'
3. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

I haven't been on Rise of the Resistance yet. My list may change in two and a half months.

JIMINYCR

But what about the people mover? I would consider that a ride but there's nothing to it, so couldn't the Skyliner be a ride?
It is similar in a way but it is an entertaining ride. Its not a mode of transportation that is taking you from one destination to another.

Weather_Lady

Flight of Passage, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain...

...but we haven't visited in 2 years and won't be back until February 2020, so we haven't experienced RoTR or Slinky Dog Dash or any other "new" stuff yet, with the exception of MFSR, which we did at Disneyland this past summer.

Editor516

Original Poster
It is similar in a way but it is an entertaining ride. Its not a mode of transportation that is taking you from one destination to another.
I took time out of my schedule to ride the Skyliner. I was curious to see what it was like. I ended up riding it all the way to Pop and back, then took it another day.

I consider the Skyliner a ride in the way some people consider the monorail a ride. Riding the monorail is more than transportation. It is an experience. For some, riding the ferry or a smaller WDW boat is an experience, too. Nowadays, the Skyliner is also an experience.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
1. ToT
2. Splash Mountain
3. Too many to choose from

Haven't had the opportunity yet to ride FoP or the GE rides.

So many to choose from for my #3 slot, it's difficult. I loved the WEDWay PeopleMover and the TTA, but the current iteration is a soulless, talking map of Tomorrowland. SSE, LwtL, E:E, Pirates, and HM are all too close in my mind to make a decision.

LUVofDIS

1) Splash Mountain, anyone who disagrees with this gets it between the eyes, go ahead, I dare you.

2) ToT, again, no competition for the number two spot.

3) This one is a little tougher, I can see many attractions here, this time I will go with...….Tea Cups...No, EE, yes, that one.

KaliSplash

1. Splash Mountain.
2. Mission Space
3. Flight of Passage
4. I assume it will be Rise of the Resistance. Thought I would be there in April, now have no idea when I'll make it.
5. Kali River Rapids. (there's a reason my name is Kalisplash. I should have chosen SplashKali.)

1. Tower of Terror
2. Haunted Mansion
3. Rock'n'Roller Coaster

First two are because I absolutely love the touch of darkness in an otherwise cheerful place. Seriously, when you get good cast members bringing you into the Library or the Stretching Room, there's nothing better. Tower needs some maintenance still, but she's probably the darkest ride in any (America-based) Disney park and any visual damage just adds to the creep factor. And Haunted Mansion gets pretty dark too, thematically.

And the Rock'n'Roller Coaster was one of the two rides that got me over my seriously debilitating fear of roller coasters, so it holds a special place in my heart. (The other was The Mummy, but that's not a Disney ride.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom