Top Three ADR

disneyworlddad

My wife and I loved Tusker House for breakfast, got in before park opening, were on the first truck for the safari then went right back and rode it again with a fastpass. Two safaris right at park opening was awesome! Plus we really enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Had all the traditional normal breakfast stuff (eggs, mickey waffles etc.) along with some more adventurous items. And we got to meet Mickey, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy.

yedliW

My wife and I loved Tusker House for breakfast, got in before park opening, were on the first truck for the safari then went right back and rode it again with a fastpass. Two safaris right at park opening was awesome! Plus we really enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Had all the traditional normal breakfast stuff (eggs, mickey waffles etc.) along with some more adventurous items. And we got to meet Mickey, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy.

We did the opposite a few years ago.. before they started keeping the park open later.. we had an ADR for 6p, on a night when the park closed at 6. We had a rare (at the time) chance to get a look at the tree all lit up as we walked out of the park after dusk. It was pretty cool!

My husband and I and our 4 children (14,12,11,6) are visiting in June. We are planning on being at the parks for 3 days. We have park hopper passes and the Dining Plan. What are the three dining reservations I should get? We did CRT last year (which was our only table service) so don't need to do that one. Thanks!
We loved coral reef and sci fi dine inn, both locations allowed kids to share a meal and had great atmospheres. We also loved trex.

Pixieish

Our three go-tos are Chef Mickey's for breakfast (it's a tradition as one of our first meals of our trip), 1900 Park Fare, and Sci Fi. Hubby and our 2 boys are all picky, but we all enjoy the offerings at these 3, and the interaction with the step-sisters at Park Fare are priceless!

danheaton

Garden Grill at Epcot is a great option for character dining, and the rotating restaurant is a nice bonus. Be Our Guest is a cool choice, especially for lunch (ADR is easier to get too). I'd recommend Skipper Canteen if you're looking for another sit-down meal at the Magic Kingdom. I wasn't a huge fan of the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare (too noisy, not enough character interaction), but it's not a bad choice.

DisAl

I won't go into recommendations for WHERE to go, just make sure you make your ADRs at your 180 day mark. We did ours today and were able to get all eight that we wanted. We had to "swap" which day for which restaurant to get BOG but we were able to get it. Remember that the ONLINE reservations open at 6:00 eastern with the phone reservations opening at 7:00 eastern. Some of the hottest reservations will already be gone by the time the phone lines open.
You can always change your plans later if you change your mind.

DfromATX

I won't go into recommendations for WHERE to go, just make sure you make your ADRs at your 180 day mark. We did ours today and were able to get all eight that we wanted. We had to "swap" which day for which restaurant to get BOG but we were able to get it. Remember that the ONLINE reservations open at 6:00 eastern with the phone reservations opening at 7:00 eastern. Some of the hottest reservations will already be gone by the time the phone lines open.
You can always change your plans later if you change your mind.

I never knew the online reservations opened at 6 am until pretty recently. I'm central time so that means I'll be getting up at a 4:45 to do mine! :eek:

DisAl

I never knew the online reservations opened at 6 am until pretty recently. I'm central time so that means I'll be getting up at a 4:45 to do mine! :eek:
There were NO BOG reservations left (party of 8) for any of our six day stay by 6:30 eastern the day we made ours. We did manage to get a BOG dinner for our last day....

yedliW

There were NO BOG reservations left (party of 8) for any of our six day stay by 6:30 eastern the day we made ours. We did manage to get a BOG dinner for our last day....

Try getting 2 parties of 4 at the same (or similar) time.. At a 'find your own table' place like BoG, it is less of a hassle to get seats together than at the usual types of places that you need the ADRs for..

DfromATX

Well regarding BOG... I don't know how we did it, but we were able to enjoy a nice dinner there when it first opened. I made reservations with no problems, but that was a few years ago. I'm seeing now it's almost impossible, but that's ok because we usually like to try different places each trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom