Top Ten Ways My Home is Like Disneyland

Hitchens

Original Poster
Top Ten Ways My Home is Like Disneyland
by Tom Sinsky
1. To increase revenue from rent, food & parking, we've had 8 other families move in with us. Yes, it's crowded, but more space should open up when we open up our Star Wars den and admit 5 additional families.
2. At Christmas I charge family members $12.95 for each candy cane. They aren't very big, but they're fresh.
3. Bathroom space is in short supply, but kids can get Fastpasses to bypass others waiting to go. I'd share more details, but it's complicated.
4. In addition to our dining room, there is Room 33, which only a few relatives can afford to enter. The food is said to be outstanding, and we recently added a window so other relatives can see them and strive to be better (richer.)
5. We have three cats.
6. When it rains or is windy we have no fireworks.
7. We never see Bob Iger here.
8. We have one car, but our dog has the only key & won't let us have it.
9. We wear a variety of overpriced Disneyland T-shirts.
10. Our backyard has DCA's Superstar Limo ride, perfectly restored & operational. It was surprisingly inexpensive.
North Korea & Gina Haspel have expressed interest in this attraction, though I can't imagine why.

westie

1. Our rooms are also never ready upon check-in.
2. Our security will make you empty the entire contents of you pockets and bags too.
3. There is constant construction going on as well.
4. Parking is limited.
5. We actually have a Pluto. He loves meet & greets.
6. Our Turtle Talk is an angry Tortoise.
7. Our buffet is what it is.
8. Alcohol is served within our park.
9. EMH is me getting ready for work.
10. Food and Wine Festival. See #8 and #7.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Please don't feed the ducks as we're really trying to keep them out of our pool.

If you insist on bringing in your stroller, please be kind and decent and don't drive it like a race car.
And in addition to that, we're thrilled you brought your kids, but if they're going to keep screaming and crying like that, we reserve the right to judge you until you take them outside and get them under control.

Oh, and as always, no flash photography.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom