Top priority refurbishment.

afar28

Original Poster
With Test Track and Country Bear Jamboree currently under refurbishment, two rides dearly in need of a fixing are getting what they deserve, but there are still more rides in need of a refurb. What ride would you refurb next? I would say Everest, but I don't see that happening until Avatarland opens because of the wonders everest has down to AK'S attendance. Because of that, I hope Splash Mountain is next on the list. It's just sad to see all the animatronics down. What are you guys's opinions on this?

afar28

Original Poster
If its broke fix it, you shouldn't have to wait for a rehab to fix things that are broke and can be fixed on third shift. The standard should be the standard. Disney set this standard years ago. This new standard they go by sucks.
This is true, but quick fixes aren't working with everest and splash mountain. It's a hit and miss for these rides. One day they will work, next day no effects work.

Patricia Melton

I'm sorry, but what do you mean door related?

I think this person was trying to make a joke because in another thread that was posted today under the one you started someone was talking about a door at Pirates of the Caribbean that had plywood over it and a padlock. So they were joking because this door was being talked about, needed refurbishment, and was topical to your thread.

I only know this because I clicked on that thread right before I clicked on yours. It was an attempt at a joke I think.

JustInTime

With Test Track and Country Bear Jamboree currently under refurbishment, two rides dearly in need of a fixing are getting what they deserve, but there are still more rides in need of a refurb. What ride would you refurb next? I would say Everest, but I don't see that happening until Avatarland opens because of the wonders everest has down to AK'S attendance. Because of that, I hope Splash Mountain is next on the list. It's just sad to see all the animatronics down. What are you guys's opinions on this?
Last week I rode Splash and all the animatronics were working except the floating turtles. Even the million dollar bunny. I was quite impressed.

So since splash looks good, i'd say Peter Pan.

afar28

Original Poster
I think this person was trying to make a joke because in another thread that was posted today under the one you started someone was talking about a door at Pirates of the Caribbean that had plywood over it and a padlock. So they were joking because this door was being talked about, needed refurbishment, and was topical to your thread.

I only know this because I clicked on that thread right before I clicked on yours. It was an attempt at a joke I think.
Yeah I think so as well...I saw that thread before too. Thanks for the help though anyway!

JustInTime

The only problem is, Pan almost always has HUGE wait times, so Disney is kinda looking at it like it still is very popular so why close it down and dissapoint many people? You could also make this argument with splash and everest, but Disney went thru with the refurb of a popular ride when they began the test track refurb.

If that argument held true, nothing would get refurbed. Seriously.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom