Top of the World Reopening Soon

firecatgirl

Any idea when they plan on adding more dates to the Wicked Wind Down event? I only see that it say until August 11th and more dates will be added soon? TIA :)

Beacon Joe

after i select Profile, then Membership and passes, I see a list of my current and old membership numbers. None of them open anything further. How do I get to this screen?

If you're running an older OS on your phone, then your app is also limited to an older version so you won't be able to. You'll have to print out a paper temporary card from the DVC web site.

If this is your situation, be advised that Genie/Lightning Lane/$$$ Rides won't work for you, and the card will print out as a big honking image so you may want to scale it down before printing. I just kept a big honking printed out card in my wallet. Turns out I never needed it anyway - nobody ever asked to see it when asking for discounts or even when checking into the EPCOT lounge.

RememberWhen

Maybe I missed something? The ad, is for the member lounge at Epcot, right? Not the Top of the World Lounge at BLT. TotWL is villain themed. Epcot lounge is not.

Dan Deesnee

I'm confused about the Wicked Wind Down. We are owners at Bay Lake Tower and going down tomorrow. On Wednesday our friends staying at Caribbean who are not DVC members wanted to go to the Top Of The World Wednesday night with us to watch fireworks and grab some food.

I believe there is a Wicked Wind Down event. Can we still get in? Can they come in with us? Do they kick people out at a certain time to make space for the people coming for the event? Our friends have 3 adults and 3 kids in their party.

Anyone have any info around this?

nickys

Premium Member
I'm confused about the Wicked Wind Down. We are owners at Bay Lake Tower and going down tomorrow. On Wednesday our friends staying at Caribbean who are not DVC members wanted to go to the Top Of The World Wednesday night with us to watch fireworks and grab some food.

I believe there is a Wicked Wind Down event. Can we still get in? Can they come in with us? Do they kick people out at a certain time to make space for the people coming for the event? Our friends have 3 adults and 3 kids in their party.

There are two ways to get up to the Lounge.

1. Guarantee your place by booking and paying for Wicked Wind Down.

2. Go to the podium from 5:45pm and put your name on a list to just go up. They’ll text when there’s a table.

And I believe just before the fireworks they let people up too just for the terrace. Still gotta have that blue card though.

You need to be “blue card” eligible to go to either. According to the rules you cannot take other guests up 7s less they’re staying with you. Not sure if that is a hard and fast rule.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member

There are two ways to get up to the Lounge.

1. Guarantee your place by booking and paying for Wicked Wind Down.

2. Go to the podium from 5:45pm and put your name on a list to just go up. They’ll text when there’s a table.

And I believe just before the fireworks they let people up too just for the terrace. Still gotta have that blue card though.

You need to be “blue card” eligible to go to either. According to the rules you cannot take other guests up 7s less they’re staying with you. Not sure if that is a hard and fast rule.
From the DVC website:

Party Size

Eligible Members and their guests staying on that Member’s reservation are eligible. Each eligible Membership can enjoy Top of the World Lounge access for one party per day—which can include eligible Members and guests staying on that Member's reservation. At least one Member in the traveling party must accompany the group and present their current MagicBand, digital Membership card and government-issued photo ID in order to gain admission to the lounge and observation deck. A Digital Disney Vacation Club Membership Card is also required to verify Membership eligibility.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom