Top of the Tower

Pluto_is_my_fav

Original Poster
Has anyone had dinner at the Top of the Tower at Bay Lake Towers? We are heading down for a 5-night stay in March, and with Jiko, San Angelo Inn, Bluezoo, and Victoria and Alberts already in our plans, we were thinking a low-key night at Top of the Tower would be nice. What is the food like? And will there be any problem getting in during the first week in March? Thanks!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I thought you wanted dinner on top of ToT!!! That would be odd to just hear people screaming throughout your whole dinner.:ROFLOL:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Has anyone had dinner at the Top of the Tower at Bay Lake Towers? We are heading down for a 5-night stay in March, and with Jiko, San Angelo Inn, Bluezoo, and Victoria and Alberts already in our plans, we were thinking a low-key night at Top of the Tower would be nice. What is the food like? And will there be any problem getting in during the first week in March? Thanks!

There isn't a restaurant at the top of Bay Lake Tower, just a lounge for DVC members who are staying there (they serve drinks and appetizers).

There is the California Grill at the top of the Contemporary though.
http://www.wdwmagic.com/Dining/California-Grill.htm

djpoore94

Probably if you order enough of them! My understanding is that this lounge only available to DVC members who are staying at BLT and you have to try to get on the reservation list the morning of the day you actually want to go. Someone please correct me if I am wrong about this :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom