Top 7 Must Sees @ WDW--Everest

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
So now that Expedition Everest is now open to the mighty masses. This gets me thinking...They will eventually "rehab" The Top 7 Must Sees @ Walt Disney World yet again to show us the new attraction. And I guarentee that Everest is going to be #1 and Soarin #2...But, this also gets me to wonder if Stacy will comeback or give us yet another hottie to enjoy? or even better Kryssa's Comeback? hmmm....?

Pete C

This show drives me nuts. You get like .3 of a second of each scene before they cut to the next. It's this EXTREME, in-your-face style that makes me not like Disney's promotional videos. I wish they'd change their style if only a little bit, maybe show each scene for 1 whole second. :D

darthjohnny

Stitch I think is on it I believe, but not part of the Top 7. Everest was already #1 on the countdown since January. Soarin' and Mission:Space are together at #2 as the "High Fly" combo. Also, does anyone like Cryssa better than Stacy. At first I was annoyed with Cryssa, but now that she is gone I miss her.

joshwill

darthjohnny said:
Stitch I think is on it I believe, but not part of the Top 7. Everest was already #1 on the countdown since January. Soarin' and Mission:Space are together at #2 as the "High Fly" combo. Also, does anyone like Cryssa better than Stacy. At first I was annoyed with Cryssa, but now that she is gone I miss her.

i prefer kryssa over stacy. kryssa, while she can be somewhat annoying, seemed more genuine. stacey just seems to be trying too hard.

diveteam

darthjohnny said:
Also, does anyone like Cryssa better than Stacy. At first I was annoyed with Cryssa, but now that she is gone I miss her.

In my opinion Kryssa was far better than Stacy, bring her back :sohappy:

Mark

dazzer68

the new disney planner is to radical and extreme as well...seems to be no more mention of magic which is a shame thats why i go !

I don't like Stacy at all. She has the most annoying vioce...Kryssa sort of reminds me of that girl on the Travel Channel, oh yea! Samantha Brown. I like Samantha. Am I the only one who thinks she is kinda funny?:hammer:

Pete C

utrythinkinof1 said:
I don't like Stacy at all. She has the most annoying vioce...Kryssa sort of reminds me of that girl on the Travel Channel, oh yea! Samantha Brown. I like Samantha. Am I the only one who thinks she is kinda funny?:hammer:

You are right they are similar! I thought of her immediately when this video started. I think Samantha is a bit on the corny side, but there is something rather irresistible about her. Probably that she's cute and has a great body...maybe that's it.

darthjohnny

utrythinkinof1 said:

I so agree. When I first saw Kryssa, I though it was that girl on the Travel Channel from Great Hotels.

nelsonj3

I belive both Kryssa and Stacy's Top 7 Must See Video Loops are posted at dc-torrents.com. I think there is even one posted with the addition of Everest.

When I was at WDW in March, I saw the new Top 7, and I too can confirm that Everest is on there at #1. (That was even before the "Official" Opening.

goofysgirl80

i went on dc-torrent and downloaded the Top 7 from 2006. Downloading it wasn't a problem but playing it is. I tried Windows Media Player and RealPlayer and they did not have the software to play it. Anyone have any ideas? God bless and thank you very, very much!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom