Top 5 video game soundtracks.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
...now I feel old..but a LOT of you youngin's missed out on the Lucasarts adventure games of the 90s. AMAZING soundtracks...best of all being...

I have fond memories of that game as well as Full Throttle that came out around the same time.

NowInc

I have fond memories of that game as well as Full Throttle that came out around the same time.
The Dig remains my all time favorite game..

I also enjoyed full throttle, sam n max hit the road, day of the tentacle, Indy fate of atlantis...and of course all the monkey islands. I am so sad that this is a dead genre (and company) now, but at least the last good one was Grim Fandango...and man what a game that was! Also another contender for amazing soundtracks...

NowInc

I enjoy them so much still to this day thanks to ScummVM (having all the original discs helps!), Both on my tablet and on my computer. I re-play each one at least once a year

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am sad to say that I never played the Monkey Island series. Full Throttle and the Dig were but mere distractions as my life was consumed with the X-Wing and the Wing Commander series in the mid 90's. I remember spending $200 for a 4X CD-ROM drive at Babbages so the movies in WC3 would play without skipping.

NowInc

I am sad to say that I never played the Monkey Island series. Full Throttle and the Dig were but mere distractions as my life was consumed with the X-Wing and the Wing Commander series in the mid 90's. I remember spending $200 for a 4X CD-ROM drive at Babbages so the movies in WC3 would play without skipping.
I feel that pain. Back when ram was $50 a meg I had to lay out $200 bucks to upgrade to 8gb to play Full Throttle

erasure fan1

Some of my favorites, in no particular order:
*the original phantasy star for the master system
*the legend of zelda main theme
*mass effect
*popful mail sega CD
*panzer dragoon zwei for saturn

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom