Top 5 Restaurants at WDW

HouCuseChickie

I always have such a hard time with this because there's this whole food vs. experience factor when dining at Disney. If we just went on food alone, my top 5 would be:

1. Sanaa 2. Jiko 3. Tiffins 4. Flying Fish 5. The Wave

If we add in experience, Sanaa is going to be the only one of these that makes both lists...

1. Sanaa 2. California Grill 3. Crystal Palace breakfast 4. Biergarten 5. tie- Sci Fi or 50s Primetime

The problem is that all of this is so subjective. There are people who would see Cali Grill on my experience list and say they'd put it up there with food...and I have had some good food there, but in 5 or 6 visits, I have yet to have a meal where each course is excellent. One of the worst things I've had there is actually a long-time menu favorite...so again...this is all subjective. Heck, I see places others are raving about where I'd never eat again...unless we just have to have the experience of that meal again, beyond the food.

The point is, opinions are great, but there's no substitute for first hand experience. If you see something you like...whether it's in the menus, experiences, locations, etc. - try it.

BASS

If upscale dining is your thing, I'd rank it like this:
1. Capa (it's in the Four Seasons so I don't know if that applies);
2. Bluezoo
3. Jiko
4. Flying Fish
5. Frontera

3-5 are fairly interchangeable for me. I'd put Jiko ahead only because the food is quite different than most.

Hockey89

If upscale dining is your thing, I'd rank it like this:
1. Capa (it's in the Four Seasons so I don't know if that applies);
2. Bluezoo
3. Jiko
4. Flying Fish
5. Frontera

3-5 are fairly interchangeable for me. I'd put Jiko ahead only because the food is quite different than most.
Add V&A and that’s the best 6 places at Disney. Great list

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Cal Grill
VIa Napoli
Le Cellier
Raglan Road
Yachtsman

Edit: trying Topolino's Terrace and Jiko for first time in April so will let you know after!

Just as an FYI, I was at Topolino's last week and it was one of the worst experiences I've ever had at a Disney TS. I am by no means a picky eater, I very rarely if ever send anything back. Every person at our table sent the entree back. From raw meat, to unscaled salmon, to uncooked pasta, it was obnoxious. We weren't the only table too. I'll give them another chance in 6-12 months when they settle down, but for now I would stay away.

We did Jiko in July 19 and September 18 and it was just ok.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Glad to see others feel as strongly about Flying Fish as I have the past couple years. I sincerely hope things don't change over there.
I’ve never had a bad meal there which is incredible with how Disney runs places these days.
Was last there in August 2018, the sea bass came out cold, the chef came out of the kitchen and wrestled the plate away from me because I didn't want to send it back. We got two No Strings Attached Certificates for Ice cream at Ample Hills and a Fast Pass. Amazing.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Resorts
Sanaa
Califorina Grill
Citricos
Whispering Canyon
Kona Cafe

Theme Parks
Tiffins
Brown Derby
Takumi Tei
Prime Time Cafe
Spice Road Table

awoogala

I'm curious to know people's top 5 favorite Disney World restaurants! I'm going to Disney next year and want to get ahead of the planning process.
Everyone has faves depending on their tastes, but here are mine, in no particular order:
1. Raglan Road (atmosphere, good, hearty food)
2. Spice Road Table (mainly for their great veggie selections and atmosphere)
3. The Wave (it's usually quiet and the food has always been great for us, and their breakfast is the best)
4. Jungle Navigation (fun, atmosphere, good to great food, wine in MK)
5. Tiffins/Nomads (we tend to do Nomads, but Tiffins was excellent when we did do it)
my teens would add in sci-fi and crystal palace, but it's mainly for the atmosphere/characters. lol

correcaminos

We're a family with a pre-teen who eats as much, if not more than most adults. We do more of a mix of quantity and quality with good flavors - these are all of our regulars.

Spice Road
Sanaa
Marrakesh
Skipper Canteen
Whispering Canyon Cafe

Top 5 for us isn't just which is the best, but what do we like that isn't entirely like what we get at home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom