Top 5 hotels?

Jenna

Hey guys,
As some of you probably know, I'm moving to Florida in January to work for the mouse (CRP in F+B in the UK pavillion of EPCOT)....I mention it in every post (excited.com).

I have never stayed onsite at Disney before and want to make sure that I experience it at some point next year, even if just for a night.

Obviously there are way more hotels than I could afford to stay in but I reckon 5 over the course of a year is definitely achievable. As I have no experience of any of the resorts I'd love to hear your opinions :)

If you could only visit 5 resorts which 5 would you choose and why?

Thanks in advance :)

KLeigh

In no particular order:
Contemporary
PORS/POFQ
Beach Club/Yacht Club
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Polynesian

Hope your move is easy and you enjoy your time working at WDW!!

Upvote 0

KCheatle

(1) Wilderness Lodge (and if I couldn't stay at the WL, I would...)
(2) Change the dates of my trip until I could stay at the Wilderness Lodge (and if I couldn't change my dates, I would...)
(3) Stay at the Contemp in the main building (and if I couldn't get in there, I would..
(4) Rent points for Bay Lake Towers (and if I couldn't get in there, I would...)
(5) Stay at the Polynesian

BUT, before I would book Contemp, BLT or Poly, I would double/triple/quadruple check that I couldn't stay in the WL ;)

Upvote 0

jw24

Assuming money would not be an issue, I would idealistically pick (And these all places I've never stayed at but want to!):

1. Animal Kingdom Lodge (Without the doubt, it has the best Disney resort restaurants, Great lobby and a lot of different rooms to pick from. Haven't stayed there myself but I want to so badly! Plus from a standard room perspective, the price is not as expensive as the other deluxe resorts.)
2. Polynesian (On the monorail so access to Epcot and MK would be easier, great food from Ohana, Tonga Toast and well, 24 hour access to Dole Whips at Captain Cooks! Greater access to recreation activities, as well.)
3. Boardwalk (There's so much to do in the Boardwalk that it's a place where you want to leave your room. A lot of great dining options and activities there.)
4. Contemporary (It's a unique hotel design, has immediate access to recreation activities and seeing the monorail go through the hotel every day would make my day.)
5. Wilderness Lodge (That seems to be on everyone's list! But there are good points about it. Great food, everything's centralized in one building. Not as pricey as the other deluxes.)

I know I've said I can only dream of staying at the Grand Floridian in the past but I don't know. It seems a bit too elegant and too luxurious for me.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom