Top 30 Parks

AndyP

Having all of your parks in top 10 is quite an achievement i think :) Shows us what we already knew, Disney rocks :) Good to see Universal, IOA, Seaworld and Busch Gardens scoring highly too.

ImagineerFan04

WDW parks beat universal orlando parks and Epcot is at # 3 so Epcot isn't doing as bad as every buddy thought.

What about Disney Califonia Adventure it's in the top ten.

pjammer

I hope seeing Epcot at Number 3 proves that it isn't in such bad shape as many say. It is doing better than MGM b/c it just has more to offer to ppl and when Mission Space opens it will have even more to offer. Epcot doesn't need a project Gemini program as much as MGM needs it. So many ppl diss Epcot and it old rides but overlook MGM b/c it has no rides. Lets compare the numbers

Epcot
1.Spaceship Earth
2.Ellen's Energy Adventure
3.Body Wars
4.Mission Space
5.Test Track
6.Journey into the Imagination
7.Living with the Land
8.El Rio de Tiempo
9.Malestrom

MGM or Disney Studios
1.Tower of Terror
2.Rock N Rollercoster
3.Great Movie Ride
4.Backlot Tour
5.Star Tours

And really thats just half of what Epcot has to offer. MGM they really don't have much than what I just listed. Epcot already has plenty of stuff to do and it shows in their attendance and satifaction polls. Epcot guest where happier with their experiance than any other theme park. If its not broke...don't fix it. If they add a just a Soarin Ride to Epcot that will be enough just to satisfy people. Destroying Spaceship Earth in my mind is blashpemy. Its a staple for Epcot. Its like destroying I-mage. It wasn't broken, there was no need to fix it. Spaceship Earth still matches attendance numbers of all the major thrill rides in WDW. Why get rid of it. If its attendance had dropped like Body Wars has I can understand but by all means it is still a popular attraction. And if you measured popularity by attendance it would be the most popular attraction ever. It has put through more people than any other Walt Disney World attraction ever has. I can understand a slight rehab to update the end of the ride but a total gutting is just unnessacary and uncalled for in my opinion. Don't fix Epcot...fix MGM, where its needed most.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom