Top 3 Magic Kingdom Attractions

TheDuke

Not really. Yes, it tells you about other rides, but I like it more for the fact that it's a fun and relaxing ride, and plus, you get to go inside of rides and see parts of them, which is cool too. I wouldn't say it's the best ride there like the guy in the video said, but it's still a good ride IMO.

Well like I said, I think it's fine to do sometimes, I just don't understand liking it better than the rides it promotes.

mmelka

1. Big Thunder Mountain - though I prefer the DL version even if they are nearly identical - I just want the goat eating dynamite!
2. Splash Mountain - my wife and I giggle every time we do the drop at the Laughing Place.
3. Toss up between Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion - though I prefer the DL version of each of these rides as well, especially POTC.

If I could include anymore rides, it would be Space Mountain, but that still is behind the rides above for me in terms of enjoyment and nostalgia.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Splash mountain and the tower of terror are the two greatest rides in disney history for the combination of technology within a story...

RSR is pretty cool too...I have to admit.

So all magic kingdom lists
Should start with splash in my opinion.

I'd say haunted mansion is second

Raineman

Gotta go with:
Haunted Mansion
Splash Mountain (even though I've only been on it once, as it seems to be in refurb EVERY. TIME. I. GO. :D)
Any one of POTC, BTMRR, JC or TTA.

Adam Snider

Original Poster
Not really. Yes, it tells you about other rides, but I like it more for the fact that it's a fun and relaxing ride, and plus, you get to go inside of rides and see parts of them, which is cool too. I wouldn't say it's the best ride there like the guy in the video said, but it's still a good ride IMO.
It really just depends on what you like. While i like rollercoasters and pretty much all rides in Magic Kingdom, it is a fun, relaxing ride and brings back a lot of childhood memories. All those together are just a good blend for a great ride for me.

Animaniac93-98

Haunted Mansion, Hall of Presidents and Carousel of Progress (with an honerable mention to Splash Mountain). The last two are genuinely special. You won't find them at any other Disney park, and HoP is probably in the best condition of any MK attraction right now. HoP also has a kind of maturity and granduer that the rest of the park in 2018 sorely lacks.

Animaniac93-98

Thunder Mountain
Space Mountain
20,000 leagues under the sea (😥)

When I think of Florida's Magic Kingdom, the three things that come to mind are Haunted Mansion, King Stefan's Banquet Hall and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Even when the attraction closed, the lagoon with the waterfall was still pretty to look at (certainly more so than New Fantasyland) and it always give me a sliver of hope that one day the ride would return. The park, to me, isn't the same without it.

LUVofDIS

PofC
Splash Mountain
HM

Yes, those are the ones I can ride over and over

I would like to give an honorable to the Tea Cups, the wife and I scope out the cup that looks to spin the fastest while waiting in line. We than try to get that cup and I try to do my best to make that baby spin. Some of my best memories and hardest laughs are on those cups. And for the last few years with the slow motion button on the IPhone, we have made a few awesome videos of the event.

Walt Disney1955

Haunted Mansion, Hall of Presidents and Carousel of Progress (with an honerable mention to Splash Mountain). The last two are genuinely special. You won't find them at any other Disney park, and HoP is probably in the best condition of any MK attraction right now. HoP also has a kind of maturity and granduer that the rest of the park in 2018 sorely lacks.

Absolutely. There is a charm to these rides. Throw in Pirates as well. There is nowhere else you can find an attraction like these.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom