Top 3 Breakfast Locations

DisneyRoy

Kona is definitely #1. The Tonga toast is delicious and I don't know how they do it, but their French Press coffee is so delicious. After that I love a good breakfast buffet. Tusker House is tasty with some different flavors. 1900 Park Faire with their Strawberry Soup is good. And who doesn't love Pooh...Crystal Palace is fun and delicious.

Goofy KC

Kona is fantastic!! I don't even mind that I'm pretty much sitting in the lobby.
Olivia's is like going home. :)
I am going to add BOG because if you can get the pre-opening reservation it is a wonderful start to the day. Food just ok, first in line at Peter Pan, and pictures with no on in the background...priceless.

A shout out to Trattoria on the BW. But, since they went to a character breakfast we no longer go there. Too bad, it was the best breakfast on site.

crawale

I am a HUGE breakfast fan. For all of you who have had the pleasure of trying many of the Disney breakfasts this year.. what would you say are your top 3 in order?

So far, I have it locked in that I have to visit Kona Cafe and Boma.. but I have also heard great things about Trails End and Ohana..
Floridian's character breakfast has huge variety of unusual foods. However the characters take so long to get round - room is very large - with children this can be a problem. Ohana used to have a great buffet but the breakfast now is pretty ordinary now it is family style - really it is about the characters. Boma and Tusker House are similar - some unusual offerings.

drwadadli

Our top 3 are:

1) Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie ----- especially if spending the morning / day at Epcot; get there early and enjoy pastries and coffee while sitting and looking out over World Showcase lake
2) Trail's End
3) The Wave

crxbrett

Boma, Olivia's, Trails End....Ill add Kona on to there even though they recently removed both my husband and I's favorite breakfast entrees.

Just curious, which entree did they remove that was your fav? I know they got rid of the short-lived Kona Eggs Benedict recently.

kbmum

1. Kona
2. The Wave (absolutely love the breakfast buffet, plus less hectic and better food than Chef Mickey)
3. 'Ohana

DavidS1234

I am a HUGE breakfast fan. For all of you who have had the pleasure of trying many of the Disney breakfasts this year.. what would you say are your top 3 in order?

So far, I have it locked in that I have to visit Kona Cafe and Boma.. but I have also heard great things about Trails End and Ohana..

Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge) for the quality and value for the cost

Sunday Brunch at Narcoossee's (Grand Floridian Resort) for the pure extravagance

Olivia's Cafe (Old Key West Resort) for the cozy, quaint atmosphere and great food.

I don't have a room or flight booked for our September trip yet.... but I do have our California Grill brunch reservation all squared away, if that tells you anything.

It's definitely an extravagant meal, but if you have a couple hours to spend there, it's really wonderful. The food is delish, the mimosas are a-flowing, the live jazz is relaxing and you can't beat that view!

2. Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
3. Kona Cafe (mimosa and bloody Mary flights!)

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Boma is my favorite... biggest downfall is that it is a buffet (and I can almost never feel like I'm getting my money's worth at a buffet... especially for breakfast) and that it can be difficult to get (especially in the morning) to if you don't have a rental car or utilize a taxi/Uber/Minnie Van. Pluses (of which there are many) are that awesome house juice, the wonderful views/atmosphere, the great service, and the wide variety of food options (plenty of options for the most adventurous and the most picky eaters).

Kona has always been a favorite as well...

OG Runner

I enjoy the combination of the buffet, or "refills" along with location. Crystal Palace & Garden Grill (The Land in Epcot) have been favorites. I went to Boma last week and it is definitely also a favorite.

We did the Bon Voyage character breakfast at the Boardwalk and it was delicious. Next time I want to try Garden Grill breakfast. We did H&V for the characters. Food was not very good. One and done hopefully. Next time we go my kids should be too old for Dis jr characters.

PrincessBriarRose

1. Tusker House
2. Kona Cafe
3. 1900 Park Fare/Crystal Palace (depends upon which characters you like better)

Sorry I cheated, but I'm a sucker for that bear named Pooh!

JohnD

Trying Whispering Canyon for the first time on 6/1. Since I've never been I won't know if the antics are toned down or not. But I hear the breakfast is good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom