Top 10 Theme Park Attractions Anywhere

dxwwf3

Mouse's Magic said:
I dont understand the huge amount of love for the mummy. Its fun but nothing I would wait over 25 mins for. WAY over-hyped.

I must agree with you. I can see why alot of people like it, but I think it is way over hyped as well. I think the queue and the preshows are the best part of the experience.

Lee

Adventurer
1. Indiana Jones Adventure - Disneyland
2. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Disney-MGM Studios
3. Splash Mountain - Magic Kingdom
4. Pirates of the Caribbean - Disneyland
5. Haunted Mansion - Disneyland
6. Adventures of Spiderman - IoA
7. Space Mountain - Disneyland Paris
8. Jungle Cruise - Disneyland
9. Matterhorn Bobsleds - Disneyland
10.Soarin over California - DCA

Honorable mention:
RnRC - Just a top notch ride.
MiB - Eat's Buzz's lunch.
Mummy - Fun, but too short and tough to follow the story.
Expedition Everest - Just wait.......

1stStarIC2nite

:D My Top 10 Attractions

1. Mickey's PhilharMagic (MK)
2. Revenge of the Mummy (USF)
3. Splash Mountain (MK)
4. Haunted Mansion (MK) -tie-
4. Tower of Terror (MGM) -tie-
5. Space Mountain (MK)
6. Dinosaur (AK)
7. Kilomanjaro Safaris
8. Storm Runner (Hersheypark)
9. Mission: Space (Epcot)
10. Alpengeist (BGW)

TowerOfTerror

Top Ten:

1. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (MGM)
2. Revenge of the Mummy (USF)
3. The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man (IOA)
4. Splash Mountain (MK)
5. Nitro (SFGADV)
6. MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack (USF)
7. Incredible Hulk Coaster (IOA)
8. Kraken (SWF)
9. Storm Runner (Hersheypark)
10. Jurassic Park River Adventure (IOA)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

DizkneeBoi

Account Suspended
1. Splash Mountain (MK)= By far the most amazing ride/attraction ever created. The music, thrills, and scenery on this thing are enough to blow anyone away. The complete package, and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy each and every time!
2. Tower of Terror (MGM)= Who knew that a free fall ride could be this fun!? Love the story and theming. Simply amazing hands down.
3. Incredible Hulk Coaster (IOA)= Probably the most fun I've ever had on a coaster. This is definately one that I like to do over and over and well...OVER!
4. Men in Black (USO)= This ride is so much fun! Really puts you into a whole new world unlike other shooter rides *cough* Buzz *cough*! Love the spinning and love shooting those aliens! Great!
5. Dueling Dragons (IoA)= I love riding both Fire and Ice! It's so cool when you fly inches apart from each other! Rode this one over and over! :)
6. Rock N' Rollercoaster (MGM)= Ok so this isn't the wildest coaster ever, but it sure is a whole lot of fun! The launch is awesome and the music blaring in your ears really pumps you up! The best indoor coaster ever! I would love to ride this one over and over, but it usually has HUGE lines! :(
7.Popeye's Bilge River Rats(?) (IOA)= The very best water raft ride I've been on. Gets you super wet and is actually really long! Disney should really take note of this one!
8. It's tough to be a bug (AK)= This is by far my favortie 3-D attraction of all of the ones at Disney. I love the "stinger part" and the bugs on your butt part! hehe
9. Wishes (MK)= By far the most amazing fireworks show I've ever seen. This one really brings a tear to the eye!
10. Tomorowland Transit Authority aka Peoplemover (MK)= hehe I just love this one! I've gotta go on this one over and over when I'm at the Magic Kingdom. Great to do at night when Tomorrowland is all lit up! The best is when you get to see Space Mountain with the lights on like I did on my trip this summer!

Kevin7crash

Best Rides!!!!!!!!!!

1.Hall of Presidents (MK)
2.Its a small World (MK)
3.Canada Circle Vision show (Epcot)
4. El Rio De Tiempo the River of Time Mexico Pavilion (Epcot)
5. Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey (MGM)
6. Rafiki's Planet Watch (DAK)
7. Dumbo the Flying Elephant (MK)
8. Parking lot Tram (MGM)
9. Escalaters in the Contempory Resort
10. Ski lift at Blizzard Beach

I have now listed the Best Rides!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a Magical Day Everyone!!!
The Best rides are the ones that everyone can enjoy and how you make those are the best!

Kevin

Indy95

Mouse's Magic said:
I dont understand the huge amount of love for the mummy. Its fun but nothing I would wait over 25 mins for. WAY over-hyped.

I agree 100%. EVERY review I've read, seen, or heard has given it mediocre reviews, with some glaring, obvious flaws. I just don't understand its appearence on all-time ride lists.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom