Toothpick Holders-Shot Glasses

Raineman

Original Poster
Does anyone find it strange that they call the WDW souvenirs “toothpick holders”, when they are obviously shot glasses? I’m sure the official response would be that they don’t want to promote drinking, but they have alcohol at every resort and theme park, and they have a festival where a type of alcohol is in the name of the festival.

lnsemsf

The closest I ever got to buying a shot glass at Disney was at Disneyland's Club 33. There it wasn't a toothpick holder but a "cordial glass." At least they admitted liquor was supposed to go in there, though you probably should sip it.

Cmdr_Crimson

Does anyone find it strange that they call the WDW souvenirs “toothpick holders”, when they are obviously shot glasses? I’m sure the official response would be that they don’t want to promote drinking, but they have alcohol at every resort and theme park, and they have a festival where a type of alcohol is in the name of the festival.

Well, with the way Epcot's going and having Boozy Disney character's wouldn't fly right in this day....Sadly..
source.gif

I wouldn't be surprise if they rename it to Epcot's International Festival of Foods.....(Just so they can still sell the booze but, not mention it)..

eliza61nyc

Nope because I've been to restaurants where they put the toothpicks in the shot glass. It's called multi purpose.
I've also seen people put q-tips in them

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom