Toontown Train Station Open or Closed?

SMS55

Original Poster
Hello everyone. I was a member years ago but disappeared and have since returned. I tried searching but I couldn't find anything recent. Is the train station in Toontown still open? The last thread I could find was from 2009. When I went last year it was open so I am curious now that the new Fantasyland expansion is in full effect. I am going up (live in Miami) for Veteran's Day weekend. I do plan certain things and how I navigate the parks to get the most out of my trips. Thanks.

CaptainShortty

The station is closed right now while the expansion is taking place but it will reopen when that part of fantasyland does. It is being totally rethemed to match the area it is in which will house the new dueling dumbos and the Great Goofini (former Barnstormer).

And welcome back! :wave:

lighteningqueen

So what does the train do go that far then turn around. and can you come from both sides of the park and it just stop. i am confused loved going all the way around so guessing thats not possible right now??

goofysgurl

So what does the train do go that far then turn around. and can you come from both sides of the park and it just stop. i am confused loved going all the way around so guessing thats not possible right now??

The train just goes in a loop from the entrance to the Frontierland and back again. It doesn't change direction - just bypasses the old Toon Town stop.

lighteningqueen

So we can still take the all the way around trip just bypasses that train depot . This is always a good mid day sit down break plus very relaxing.Thanks

jayhawkmickey

The train does stop at old Toon Town but there is nowhere to go and you aren't allowed off the train. After a few min. of "filling up with water" the train goes on to the next stop at the front gate. Still a good rest and way from the front of the kingdom to the back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom