ToonTown Rehab (Playground)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
The playground area over in Mickey's Toontown Fair will be under refurbishment June 6th through June 30th.

For the life of me, I don't recall ever even seeing this location/area, but i'm not exactly the target audience.

egionet

mousermerf said:
The playground area over in Mickey's Toontown Fair will be under refurbishment June 6th through June 30th.

For the life of me, I don't recall ever even seeing this location/area, but i'm not exactly the target audience.

There is a very small playground directly across from Mickey's House called Toon Park. I'm glad it's getting a little refurb. It's small and cute. Nice for the little ones to play on and relax for a bit. Thanks for the info!

chancellor

My kids were there a couple of weeks ago and it looks horrendous. Peeling and worn paint everywhere. A while back, D-Troops had some "bad show" pictures of the ducks on the playground. Even though they were repainted in the interim, they look even worse now. You would think kids are climbing on them with sandpaper shoes...

The Genii

My 3 year old daughter loves this place! It's the first thing she wants to do when we get to the park. Many people without small kids underestimate the desire to "play" in this type of open situation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom