Too much stuff scheduled?

marynorth

We will be arriving 9/25 and staying 7 nights at WL. I have us scheduled for 4 character breakfasts - I don't think that is too much b/c personally I'm all for being up and out of the resort. Of course, one is with Cinderella, and then I've always wanted to do Pooh and friends at Crystal Palace. Then I booked my hubby for the Segway tour of Epcot (he is excited) and decided if the kids and me had breakfast in Norway at the time, we could see him tool around. Finally, all the talk of the pineapple bread at Ohana made me crazy to try it, so I've booked that too! I just can't bear to cancel any of them, but worry that it might be "too much" (not money, just regiment).

Nicole

I don't think you are overbooked. The first two times we were at WDW I scheduled us one sit-down meal per day, and several of them were character meals. This next visit my husband has said he wants to be more spontaneous and since there are only three of us going instead of 6 or 7 like prior visits, I only have two PSs for a whole week. Eeek!

Last year we went during the Food & Wine festival and I regretted having our PSs because it made us not want to stop at all the food booths. Next time I go during the F&W I'm not making any PSs for Epcot days!

Upvote 0

shari71

We are going in Oct and we have five PS with 3 of them being breakfast and all being character meals - reason - we have two small children. Last year we hardly got to eat anything except at the one PS Character Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. Both girls were enthralled by the characters and didn't throw fits, so we got to eat while they were entertained (stopping a couple of times to snap pictures). So this year we tried to schedule at least one for every day of our trip so we could have one meal where they would be entertained while we get to munch away.

And of course the character meals are fun for us as well.

Upvote 0

KaliSplash

As has been said by many, if you're crew is up for it. Go for it.
My crew is also an early-rising bunch, but in order to get on the big rides before the crowds build. We tend to do the big meals at lunch or dinner.
I love breakfast, but I love more not waiting too long for Splash Mountain, Mission:Space, RockNRoller Coaster and Kali River Rapids!
Enjoy

Upvote 0

tigger248

I like to book my breakfast reservations at like 8:00 am so that we can be finished by 9:00 am when the park opens. This helps us to start with a good breakfast and still beat the crowds to some of the more popular attractions.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom