Too many character meals?

mapsd

Original Poster
We originally made our ADR's thinking we wouldn't get everything we asked for . We did (Great Job Kingdom Konsultants!), but now have 3 character breakfasts in addition to CRT breakfast, HoopDeDoo, & Spirit of Aloha. Too much?

I fear it may lose some of the charm with my DD7 & DD9 if we do too many.

Lucky

It's a lot, especially if it's the same characters every time. My kids are about the same age as yours, and they are not into the characters as much as they were a couple of years ago. If you read the restaurant descriptions you'll find other sources of entertainment at some of them. You have Hoop-de-Do and Aloha already; some others are Whispering Canyon and 'Ohana.

mnfootballmommy

Or you could look at it this way: by doing the character meals, that is less time you will spend in line trying to see those characters. You will then be able to use your 'saved time' on doing other fun stuff instead!

coltow

It depends on where you are going. If it's different characters great, but if it's the same characters at all 3 you may want to change at least 1. Like someone said, it also means less time wating to meet them in the parks. And personally I wouldn't do HDD and Luau on the same trip. They take away too much time from the parks, but again just my opinion.

wdwmomof3

We originally made our ADR's thinking we wouldn't get everything we asked for . We did (Great Job Kingdom Konsultants!), but now have 3 character breakfasts in addition to CRT breakfast, HoopDeDoo, & Spirit of Aloha. Too much?

I fear it may lose some of the charm with my DD7 & DD9 if we do too
many.

My children are not big breakfast eaters so if I cut any out, it would be there. Do you have a list of the places that you are going to? This would help to decide what to do about it. Here are a few places that my kids, their age love.

Chef Mickeys - Dinner
1900 Park Fare - Dinner
Whispering Canyon Cafe
50's Prime Time Cafe
Sci Fi Dine in
Coral Reef
Rain Forrest Cafe

What ever you decide to do, it will be fun so don't worry about it.:D

happymom52003

I would keep the reservations because you can always cancel them if you decide you are not up for another character meal. Program Disney Dining into your cell phone to make it easier. Personally, I love character meals. They started to get a little stressful, but them I realized that I was trying to take too many pics and videos of every character, and getting autographs...that is what stressed me out....I was constanlty getting up and down out of my seat. Now, since we have already done so many, we just sit back and relax and watch our kids interact with the characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom