Too funny not to share

DfromATX

Ha ha! I've "indoctrinated" my kids from an early age too. We have 4 and they range from 15 to 21 and they love Disney too. I'm so proud! One of them just moved into student housing in college and guess what? One of her room mates is from a Disney family! I told her, see, we're not the only ones! In all fairness though, we do go other places, but Disney is my happy place. Next summer we are going again, but this time, we're bringing my son's girlfriend. It'll be a first for us bringing an "outsider." She's been once as a kid, but doesn't remember it that much. We'll see how it goes...

DisneyDayDreamer

My boyfriend tagged me in this because this is legit our relationship. i.e. I want to always go to Disney on vacation and he kinda just goes along with it.

Damon7777

Not funny, might be on the same level as a typical 30 minute sit com..... completely contrived and invented just to make a point. Better comedy flows naturally.

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
I had to watch it again just to make sure that I didn't make a mistake and it "wasn't" funny as a few have said. I must have a bad sense of humor because I laughed again multiple times. Glad a few of you enjoyed it.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Trip to Europe or Trip to Disney?

Why not both?

n018001_2018jan01_disney-castle_1-1.jpg

DfromATX

I had to watch it again just to make sure that I didn't make a mistake and it "wasn't" funny as a few have said. I must have a bad sense of humor because I laughed again multiple times. Glad a few of you enjoyed it.

I watched it again (to be sure ;)) and I laughed again. It is kind of poking fun at "us" and there is some truth to it, but we have to laugh at ourselves. Maybe that's why it bothered some people.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I watched it again (to be sure ;)) and I laughed again. It is kind of poking fun at "us" and there is some truth to it, but we have to laugh at ourselves. Maybe that's why it bothered some people.
Meh, I don't have a tat, but Disney fan who wouldn't immediately say "You want to go to Europe? How about Paris?", or "What about something really unique, China or Japan?"...isn't much of a fan, in my book. :p

DfromATX

Meh, I don't have a tat, but Disney fan who wouldn't immediately say "You want to go to Europe? How about Paris?", or "What about something really unique, China or Japan?"...isn't much of a fan, in my book. :p

Actually.... I'd love to go to the real Japan, but unfortunately my husband won't because it's "too close to NK." :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom