Too Early for October Roll call??

DisneyDebNJ

Original Poster
Here we go!!!!!!! (forgive me, if this post was already made).. headed to the food and wine festival in October!!! Just added a day to our trip... 10/18 - 10/27... Anyone else have a hankering for the delectable goodies around Epcot??? Hope to see you all there :) :wave::sohappy:

Dads 2 Boys

Those are our exact dates!! The 22nd-29th. I agree it can't come soon enough. My kids think we're leaving on the 23rd though so that's making the wait harder.

muse1983

Here we go!!!!!!! (forgive me, if this post was already made).. headed to the food and wine festival in October!!! Just added a day to our trip... 10/18 - 10/27... Anyone else have a hankering for the delectable goodies around Epcot??? Hope to see you all there :) :wave::sohappy:

Absolutely not! Oct. 14-21st here!! By the way, since I have never been in October...how exactly does the Epcot food and wine festival work?

CB2@disney

We'll be there from Oct 24th to Nov 1st... but we will be on the Dream for 3 days in the middle. Doing the Food and Wine during the first part of the trip haven't done it before either... really excited. Doing MNSSHP on Oct 31st, my son can hardly wait.:sohappy:

DisneyDebNJ

Original Poster
October 29- Nov 8th.. I have never been there for Food and Wine.. how does that work you can buy small portions from each Country? Correct

That's it exactly... each country has a couple of different *dishes*, and a beverage (some have alcohol, some don't) that you can try. They're not entree size (we wish!!!) but a sampling. If you're on the DDP, you can use the snack credits in lieu of buying them (most range from around $4.00 to around $6.00) The alcohol has to be purchased,, the snack credits don't cover that. We try something from each kiosk or country. Food and Wine festival is a yearly trip here for us, we love it!! Hope you and your family enjoy it as much as we do :slurp:

Tink28

Will be there from 19th September to 4th October, will be able to spend a day at Food and Wine before we leave.
Only 119 days to go, getting very excited!!

laynalee07

Oct. 15-23!!!!!!
Bringing the in-laws with us for their 1st time to Disney for the first half of the trip!!!!

They decided to drive up to Destin for the 2nd half of their trip, but i know the next time they come back, they will want to stay for the whole trip:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom