Tony's Town Square

disneydreamer

I read somewhere that Tony's no longer serves breakfast. Please tell me this isn't true. :( It is the only place we have breakfast when we go the the MK and we have been going off and on since 1978.

I don't know where we would eat it has become a tradition, I am glad that we do have one of breakfast's on video to remember if it is true.

disneycentral

No breakfast for you!

Tony's hasn't been serving breakfast for a while. Too bad, it was a fun place to eat and watch the people stream into the park. Some other options, that I consider better:

1. Kona Cafe at the Polynesian. We always eat there on the way to MK. We make a priority seating for about an hour and fifteen minutes before park opening, and it is right by the monorail station, so we hop off, eat, and hop back on in time for park opening. Great food!

2. Crystal Palace. Great buffet character breakfast. We usually make a PS for around 10:30. They are still serving breakfast then, and the food is great. Not Kona Cafe great, but pretty good. It fills everyone up until dinner.

Upvote 0

WDW-Imagineer

Also, I know it isn't in MK, but Concourse Steakhouse is also a very nice place to have breakfast. Only a short walk, or monorail ride, from MK entrance. My father and I went there for breakfast before we went to MK for our Keys to the Kingdom tour. It was very nice.

Upvote 0

Luau Cove

Also in the Contemporary, everytime I stay I need to have breakfast at Food and Fun Center, where the cuisine is fine, the service is typical but you get to be in really quiet place. I have a lot of memories in this place, that's why I love it so much.
-->LUAU

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom