Tony's Town Square refurb

bhg469

Any news on what they hope to accomplish during this referb?

loud brat removal? my guess is they are adding a buffet table and wider space between tables so they can have haracter meals like every other place seems to be doing lately. J/K

would be nice to fix up the waiting area a little bit.

Swamp Fox

Maybe they realized that ending breakfast there was not a good idea and are bringing it back. It was a very decent breakfast there for those of us who didn't feel like killing ourselves to get a res at the castle. By the way I still miss the complimentary cinamon roll and Italian toast.

Swamp Fox

darthjohnny

Wow. They must be planning a lot of referbishment in Main Street U.S.A.

I've also heard there's going to be referbishment of the Main Street Cinema and the moving of the current VMK Central.

jmuboy

"Wow. They must be planning a lot of referbishment in Main Street U.S.A."

WDW's salute to Wal-Mart, MALL STREET USA, could certainly use all the help it can get. I love Main Street at DL. I avoid this place like the plague at WDW. WDW's Main Street has all the charm of the local strip mall....if it even has that much charm!

Cynderella

I wish they'd bring breakfast back. My family would eat breakfast there every time we went. My dad took us there for lunch after my fiance and I got engaged!! and the food was just ok. The cake was really good though!:slurp:

Dwarful

As the mother of two girls I whole heartedly agree there are more than enough character meals! Sometimes, it's really nice ( and needed) to have a meal where you all get to sit and visit and relax w/o needing to be photo ready every 5 minutes. Now, please don't slam me, we do several character meals, but I also enjoy planning 'downtime' meals w/o characters. I too would love to see a breakfast option for groups under 8 people.

KeithVH

I can remember the menu from the late '90s when they had a molasses-crusted steak that was better than the Cali Grill and Concourse and as good as Le Cellier. So yeah, a menu refurb would be better than structural work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom