Tony's @ mk

Phonedave

My opinion, for what it's worth. It is not bad - it's not going to make you throw up, or run screaming into the night.

But it is like ordering Italian food in a diner. Take a breaded veal/chicken cutlet from the freezer, throw it in the fryer. Open that #10 can of 'sauce' and splash it over the top. Throw on some grated plastic cheese from the 20 lb bag. wing it into the salamander for 2 minutes and - presto! Dinner is served.

Fine dining it is not. Made from scratch food it is not. Italian 'dishes' like you would get from any pizza place - yes.

-dave

crispy

I ate there for the first time last October, and I really enjoyed it. It's not fine dining, but it was good. Our waiter was the best I have ever had at Disney and that's saying a lot. I was really impressed with him.

The entree I had was good, but my favorite things were the calamari with pepper relish appetizer and the lemon walnut cake. Very tasty!

HitchHikngGhost

I just ate there last week and they seemed to be in the middle of a refurbishment. The restaurant was open, but part of it outside was boarded up like they were doing some construction.
As for the food, they definitely aren't trying to wow your palate, but it's pretty good. Of the dishes my family tried, the chicken parm was probably the best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom