Tons of WDW Photos!! 10/18/05

JJHale

WOW! Awesome Fantasmic pics. I have never been able to get any decent pics of Fantasmic but I'll try again in January. The Tower of Terror at night was cool too. Great job! :sohappy:

DisneySam

BeachClubVillas said:
Rob, your Fantasmic pics are incredible! When I tried, all I got were big blobs of light or total blackness. And I was sitting in the front row on the short little bench. :hammer:

Me too! Great Pictures, Thanks for the Update MKT!

TTATraveler

Awesome Pictures!! I took the Behind the Seeds tour a couple of years ago and thought it was great, especially for the price. Do they have the large pumpkin on the scale this year seeing how big and heavy it can become?

samsong

Amazing

Your pics made me sad and happy at the same time - happy to see my favourite Fantasmic, but sad I wasn't there to photgraph it!!

Great pictures.

Fatshe Leso

Great pictures!! Fantasmic is my favorite Disney attraction ever so it's cool to see pictures. I'm surprised that the pictures came out so clear. You must have a pretty good digital camera. Mine is pretty temperamental when it comes to taking pictures at night. I usually just not use flash at all and some times it comes out nice some times it doesn't.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Fatshe Leso said:
I usually just not use flash at all and some times it comes out nice some times it doesn't.

I just used manual settings...

MeTa

Great photos, THANKS.

Quick question, did you just use fireworks to create that photo gallery or was it something else, it looks nice.

Yanks07

Ditto on the Pix. If you don`t mind me asking, what kind of camera do you have? I am looking for a new one and have no clue.

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Sony P100... soon to be retired due to many image quality issues that I get annoyed with.

Captain Hank

Hey mkt, did you get a sample of one of the Tomato Tree tomatoes? I usually hate tomatoes, but decided to try one of them when I was offered a sample, and it was soooo good :slurp:.

Epcot82Guy

Thanks for the Behind the Seeds pics. I really miss giving those tours, and it sounds like they made some nice improvements.

Also, those are, in fact, half developed Wax Gourds (aka Winter Melons). They get to be quite the heavy things when they are fully grown.

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
hmm... we were told the official name is Winter Melon and their nickname was Wax Gourds due to their waxy protective covering

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom