TONGA TOAST served at Kona Cafe and Rainforest Cafe?

PixyDust

I noticed there is Tonga Toast on the menu at Rainforest and Kona. Is this the same toast? I ask because I have NEVER tried this before. I hear people talk all the time about eating Tonga Toast at the Poly and how unreal good it is.

Anyone tried it at both places?

MKingdom25

rosebud's mom said:
There was no way I was wasting a minute of park time !! Besides, after that calorie-laden breakfast I needed the workout walking ! I just said it FELT like I needed a nap. :slurp:

Everyone be warned : Tonga Toast may be ( make that assuredly IS ) addictive and NOT for the conscientious dieter. But then.....who diets at DisneyWorld ? or is that another thread altogether................
Pheww. That was a close one. I thought you were going weak on me! :lol:

I definitely don't worry about gaining weight while at WDW. Since you are walking around all day in the Florida heat, you won't be gaining much weight if any! Just get me a bottle of water and I am good to go! :)

Upvote 0

vilegirl

I've tried the Tonga Toast at Rainforest Cafe. It's really good. It's pretty much just standard french toast with strawberries, bananas and walnuts. Very yummy! I haven't tried the Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe yet. I'm heading to the Poly on Sept 9 (10 days to go! :sohappy: ) and already have my PS for the Kona Cafe on Sept 10!! :lol: I can't wait to try that Tonga Toast!!!

-Linda

Upvote 0

tinkersmom

rosebud's mom said:
I haven't tried it in either of those restaurants, but HAVE had it at the Polynesian. :slurp: :slurp: Its absolutely heavenly !!!!!! One thing though, makes sure you're hungry because it is REALLY filling. I had the toast for breakfast and when I was finished felt like I needed to go back to the room for a nap !! :lol:
First off --hello everyone--glad to be on these boards! But let me say, rosebud's mom, if you had it at the POLY then you had it at Kona----also for anyone who knows of the stuffed french toast at Boatwright's(POR)--this is basically the same thing as the Tonga at Kona's--yummy!

Upvote 0

tigsmom

tinkersmom said:
First off --hello everyone--glad to be on these boards! But let me say, rosebud's mom, if you had it at the POLY then you had it at Kona----also for anyone who knows of the stuffed french toast at Boatwright's(POR)--this is basically the same thing as the Tonga at Kona's--yummy!

Kona Kafe is the smaller restaurant in the Poly.

Welcome aboard tinkersmom. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom