Tomorrow's the day!

cw1982

Original Poster
Holy cow that was easy... I have to admit that the system itself is relatively painless LOL.

Now, in light of the article that is floating around that says that people will be able to do more FP+ after their first three, I'm rearranging things a little in hopes of being able to snag a few FP+ after my first round each day... but no big deal.

With all the changes that seem to be coming in pretty regularly, it'll be interesting to see what the actual rules are by the time we get there LOL

cw1982

Original Poster
I did too... but I figure, if nothing else, it probably makes more sense to use the FP+ options in the middle of the day anyway, grab a snack and meet a few characters (or whatever... just find a way to kill a little time and enjoy the surroundings) in the late afternoon/early evening, and then hit some of the other rides while most people are eating dinner and lining up for the parades and fireworks. Just a theory. Plus, that way we can always head back to the hotel and relax by the pool if we get tired, and maybe even have time to go back out at night, since MK and DTD are open fairly late.

Speaking from experience... many opinions here are correct. I was worried about not being able to make FP+ reservations at the exact date because I hadn't renewed my annual pass yet. You will find there are many options, don't stress about specifics! If you can't get a specific ride for one hour you can get it for an hour later! Just go with the flow and enjoy. It's the best advice I can give anyone. You've spent tons of money make the most of it and don't stress over the details of an hour. Make some memories and have a blast!

cw1982

Original Poster
Speaking from experience... many opinions here are correct. I was worried about not being able to make FP+ reservations at the exact date because I hadn't renewed my annual pass yet. You will find there are many options, don't stress about specifics! If you can't get a specific ride for one hour you can get it for an hour later! Just go with the flow and enjoy. It's the best advice I can give anyone. You've spent tons of money make the most of it and don't stress over the details of an hour. Make some memories and have a blast!

So true... I definitely don't have a lot of time on my hands to plan too much right now, as much as part of me wants to lol. Now, next week, when I'm on spring break... let's just say I'll get to relax and I'll have more time on my hands ;)

You're right, though. I really am overthinking a lot of this. This trip is just so important to me on so many levels; I just don't want to mess it up somehow.

So true... I definitely don't have a lot of time on my hands to plan too much right now, as much as part of me wants to lol. Now, next week, when I'm on spring break... let's just say I'll get to relax and I'll have more time on my hands ;)

You're right, though. I really am overthinking a lot of this. This trip is just so important to me on so many levels; I just don't want to mess it up somehow.
Lol your words right there tell me we're very much alike. You're not overthinking, you just want everything to go smooth :cool: Next week you will plan to perfection like I did and it may very we'll work out perfect. If it does I tip my hat to you and give you the biggest of high fives! However, if it doesn't don't become discouraged and allow it to ruin your trip. Remember you can always change! If you're in a line and you're about to miss your next fp...change it. Don't stress, you're on vacation! (Something many guests forget!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom