Tomorrowland

RickP330

Original Poster
So I am watching the trailer for the new Tomorrowland movie and thinking where I have seen this before?
Pirates of the Caribbean? The ride inspires the movie, and movie re-inspires the ride?

Tomorrowland is ripe for the picking. I may have missed the thread here, but I'm hoping that is what we are seeing. If so it is just plain brilliant.

Are there plans for tomorrowland does anyone know? Sorry in advance if this has been discussed already. I did a short search but did not see anything.
RickP

MonorailLover

So I am watching the trailer for the new Tomorrowland movie and thinking where I have seen this before?
Pirates of the Caribbean? The ride inspires the movie, and movie re-inspires the ride?

Tomorrowland is ripe for the picking. I may have missed the thread here, but I'm hoping that is what we are seeing. If so it is just plain brilliant.

Are there plans for tomorrowland does anyone know? Sorry in advance if this has been discussed already. I did a short search but did not see anything.
RickP

There aren't any plans yet.

RayTheFirefly

RickP
Being discussed here:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/beginnings-of-tomorrowland-revamp.883590/page-8

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom