Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party

StoneCutter589

Original Poster
How far in advance can you book a table for the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party? It doesn't seem to go by 180 days like regular restaurants.

freakman

Yeah..Call did it this past august. I called and go it. The online booking was showing unavailable.:hammer: They told me they often release it in chunks...as in a 2 weeks worth of availability will be posted at once. Keep calling

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There is no set time that I have been able to determine. I have seen it be open close to 180 days out but then again I have seen it not come up until inside of 90 days. Start checking at 180 days and keep checking from there.

EaglesfanNJ

How far in advance can you book a table for the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party? It doesn't seem to go by 180 days like regular restaurants.

It's probably best to call every day at least starting at 90 days, if not 120. You'll find something i'm sure. Enjoy. Did it for the 1st time this past October and it was fantastic. Witnessed an egnagement right in front of us too

kadesha

It is definitely NOT 90 or 120. I've been trying to get ressies for May for a long time now and every time I call they tell me that the reservations open around 60 days before the beginning of the month you are trying to book.

I am wanting to book for May, so I'm expecting it to open soon!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom