• Tomorrowland Speedway

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters

celluloid

In my opinion, People Mover just needs some well maintained things to look at back in Space Mountain other tunnels as well as a better soundtrack akin to the 90s one to be one of the best theme park rides on the planet. Also going for it is it is a efficient ride that has variable speeds and turns while still being relaxing and giving off kinetic energy to the land. Plus, it is one of the most comfortable seats out of any theme park ride ever as well.

JIMINYCR

I do enjoy coasters and SM is a thrill for me but CoP even though theres nothing that provides fast motion action, the show still is a favorite and we look forward to walking in and viewing the show on our return trips to Disney. Thankfully it remains in place and hasnt gone the way of other classics.

LUVofDIS

This is a tough list for me. CoP is an amazing attraction, I cant even count how many times I have viewed it. WDW does need to update the last scene though.

Space Mountain never disappoints, though it seems some of the sounds I remember hearing years ago can no longer be heard.

Tomorrowland Speedway, I have to be honest, I have never been on this ride. I can't see the thrill for anyone without a license, but other than that I cant see what it offers. I have been hoping since 94 to hear of a replacement for this ride. I need to try it though so that I can give a real "I've done that" opinion.

Astro Orbiter is a ride we do at night only. The view is amazing and my wife seems to always do something silly. Last year she sat in the rocket backwards and not on purpose, I turn around and I see the back of her head. I had to yell to her to turn her body around. She was pretty embarrassed. The visit before, I think she scarred a group of kids while we were heading up in the elevator. The parents thought it was funny, I thought it was mean. The kids afterwards were telling her why it wasn't scary and that she shouldn't scared. It was kind of cute how they were explaining it to her.

The People Mover is something I love day or night, seeing all the other attractions and basically getting a guided explanation of them. There is also the rest time you get, the amazing view and the interaction I have with others. While the cars pass by each other I try to get people slap hands. So this one wins over CoP and SM by a little.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom