Tomorrowland gateway posters

Wookstable

Original Poster
Hello all!

I recently lost all of my photos on a crashed hard drive (ten years of photos, it was awful). I used to have photos of a few posters that were off to the side of the gateway to Tomorrowland -- they were posters of space travel or rockets. Has anyone else seen those? Does anyone have a photo of those? I'm not sure if they're even there anymore.

Anything would be most welcome! Thank you so much!

Wookstable

Original Poster
I remember that one of the posters had three different rockets on it; it was like an ad for travel to Mars or something like it.

Still wondering if anyone else has seen it/them?

Wookstable

Original Poster
My friend told me that the 'Tomorrowland Terrace' poster (thank you Cmdr_Crimson for the link http://www.onlywdworld.com/2010/01/c...orrowland.html) was one of three that we saw. They were the 'Retro Future' style, and one had three rockets on it.

Has anyone seen either of the other two posters? I've been looking everywhere and can't find them. I'm trying to gather together images of Tomorrowland that I used to have and for some reason I'm obsessed with those.

Thanks for anyone who can help!

Wookstable

Original Poster
I found it!

This is a close-up, but it's great to get a sense of it. Anyone have a full image by any chance?

I think this makes me officially obsessed! Thanks for any help you can give.

Cmdr_Crimson

Your in luck! I forgot I actually took pics of all 5 posters on my Jan 2011 trip. Please give credit where credit is due.
Your First 3 are on the Stitch's Great Escape Side
DSC01676.jpg
DSC01677.jpg
DSC01678.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

The Other 2 are on the Laugh Floor/Tommorowland Terrace Side. Please give credit where credit is due.
DSC01679.jpg
DSC01680.jpg

And bonus Here's the 2 that were between Buzz & The Laugh Floor.
DSC01681.jpg

DSC01682.jpg

Wookstable

Original Poster
Oh my gosh, THANK YOU!! This is fantastic -- I'm so grateful! Now I know why I was so obsessed with them; I really think they're beautiful.

They'll just be in my own private photos, but I'll absolutely make sure that you're credited if they're passed on or posted somewhere. Thank you again!

And, by the way, how in the world were you able to take such clear photos of these? You're a good photographer!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom