Tomorrowland Firework Dessert Party Questions

CB2@disney

Has anyone done this? What do you think. Is it worth it? Are the desserts good? How were the fireworks. They have released the party dates yet for when we will be there so I thought I'd get some feed back while I'm waiting.

808in702

What we found by mistake was when we went for a bite to eat at tomorrowland it started to rain, so we hanged out next to the Tomorrowland Terrace where they were serving the desserts. For some odd reason, it wasn't crowded and we were able to watch the show without dealing with the crowds. After the show was completed we bolted to Fantasyland and we were able to ride dumbo and barnstormer without waiting. MK closed at 11pm and most of the crowds were leaving since the firework show was at 10:00.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Great... I tried to book it but they aren't booking anything after Oct right now and we aren't going until Jan.
Booking this is the worst thing about it. Available dates just seem to randomly appear sometime between 60-90 days out and once they do, the go quickly. Start checking online at about 100 days and then everyday after that until they show up. Once they do, drop what you are doing and book it.

Upvote 0

nngrendel

Booking this is the worst thing about it. Available dates just seem to randomly appear sometime between 60-90 days out and once they do, the go quickly. Start checking online at about 100 days and then everyday after that until they show up. Once they do, drop what you are doing and book it.

The above is in bold and underlined for emphasis on how important it is. In a past post I have said before.... I booked this as soon as I saw it available and the next day they were sold out. Don't hesitate.

Plus Master Yoda said it. "Drop what you are doing and book it you must!"

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom