Tommorrowland-The Movie

mattravels

SoOoOoOoO.....who's gonna start and where? I guess the beginning would be good. I guess we could all start putting in ideas how to start the movie and then work from there. I think it should open up on the whole town of Tomorrowland. Of course. Then close in on someone with blueprints or something rushing through the streets trying to get to the convention center. You see many different species of people walking the streets, hover cars, strange buildings, things to that nature. Then the camera follows the man pushing his way through the traffic of tomorrowland, through the doors of the convention center, then to his booth...or whatever. Where he sets up his display and the camera widens upward. Finally you're looking down on hundreds of different displays in the convention center and the title flashes across the screen with some dramatic music or something. Something to that extent anyways. Hey it's ideas. It's a start! HAHA!

P.S. I don't think we could film this movie on location...at least us. I think that would take WAY too much time. I thought the cast list was just for fun. The main work is getting the script done. Perhaps...if we're lucky it could be presented to disney or someone. :p

A Kind Of Magic

Tommorow Land The Movie Starting tommorow?

We can film on site no problem. I will call park security as I said. I can go to the Orlando police department and fill out filming permits no problem.

What is our raw stock?

Super 8, Hi-8, DVC, Mini DVC?

I hope its not VHS because the generation loss would be terrible.

I know a couple of people that can shoot in 65 mm Tri X film but it would require a budget and I'm in NYC.

We need to round some film makers in this site like myself so we can do some serious film work here people.

We need a casting director, budget, script in correct format of course, director, producer, gaffer, lighting systems and your help.

If we get lighting equipment it must be tungsten balanced.

Sure I will help Disney is the best creation! Disney World RULES!

-------
Welcome foolish mortals to the haunted Mansion I am your host, your ghost host lololol

wdwfan65

Banned
Most of you spend way to much time on the the internet.Just remember you may hate him now but Disney would not be around now if it where not for Mr Eisner but Im sure most of you kids dont see it that way.Your movie sounds more like a country bears :hurl: not a pirates:sohappy:

strobe

Originally posted by wdwfan65
Most of you spend way to much time on the the internet.Just remember you may hate him now but Disney would not be around now if it where not for Mr Eisner but Im sure most of you kids dont see it that way.Your movie sounds more like a country bears :hurl: not a pirates:sohappy:

So you think no one else could run the company?? Eisner didn't invent it you know. There are companies that are a lot bigger than Disney and have been around a lot longer. No good company depends on one person for survival, and certainly not Disney.

Before you want decide to insult people, you need to check your facts and reread Introduction to Business 101. :)

wdwfan65

Banned
I didnt intend to insult anyone,I dont know why anyone would feel that way,seems like everyone on these forums feelings get hurt so easy:cry: come on you are to young to remember how the company was tanking before Mr Eisner took over.But thats my opinion I hope that does not hurt anyones feelings:(

strobe

I didnt intend to insult anyone,I dont know why anyone would feel that way,seems like everyone on these forums feelings get hurt so easy:cry: come on you are to young to remember how the company was tanking before Mr Eisner took over.But thats my opinion I hope that does not hurt anyones feelings:(

You puked on their movie for starters.. You don't call that an insult?

I am young, but I do happen to know all about Disney's history. You, however, seemed to ignore my last post completely. Do you really believe that no other CEO is qualified to run a company like Disney?? Eisner is just one man, and there are a whole bunch of Fortune companies (bigger and older than Disney) that run just fine.

I have mixed opinions about Eisner, but he certainly isn't the best CEO on the face of the earth. In my opinion, he is more concerned with building a top-heavy multinational coporation than keeping the zippity-doo-dah alive.

I could go on for hours, but we are really off topic here. If you want to discuss this further, feel free to PM, IM, or email me. I'd be happy to show you how young and uneducated I am.
:D

barnum42

This is brilliant - we have stumbled across a whole sub-plot idea. Eisner has has a gang of Orc-like creatures who try to force a false image of Eisner being a wonderful human being on the inhabitants of Tomorrow Land. But our dashing leads are able to fight their way bast this nonsense and bring and end to his evil reign.

For those who would like to give Eisner the benefit of the doubt we could discover that it’s an evil clone that has taken over from him….

The_CEO

Re: Tommorow Land The Movie Starting tommorow?

Originally posted by A Kind Of Magic
We can film on site no problem. I will call park security as I said. I can go to the Orlando police department and fill out filming permits no problem.

What is our raw stock?

Super 8, Hi-8, DVC, Mini DVC?

I hope its not VHS because the generation loss would be terrible.

I know a couple of people that can shoot in 65 mm Tri X film but it would require a budget and I'm in NYC.

We need to round some film makers in this site like myself so we can do some serious film work here people.

We need a casting director, budget, script in correct format of course, director, producer, gaffer, lighting systems and your help.

If we get lighting equipment it must be tungsten balanced.

Great go ahead and send us all plane tickets as well :)

wdwfan65

Banned
Like most people you dont listen ,I never said he was the only person that could run disney.I just stated that I was happy the way he turned around the company from where it was heading.Anyway the movie idea just sounded stuped,and you shouldnt be so upset by a:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: sorry Ill bet this one will make you happy:xmas:

strobe

Originally posted by Kicker
Hey... wdwfan65...

UNIVERSAL IS THE BOMB YO!!!

(Sic'em Strobe... i smell a troll...)

Yeah - it's a troll for sure. The last one gave it away :) hehehe. Haven't seen ya in a while Kicker, how's everything going? Hopefully well (and hopefully still stateside!!).

Legacy

Originally Posted By strobe-
Yeah - it's a troll for sure. The last one gave it away hehehe. Haven't seen ya in a while Kicker, how's everything going? Hopefully well (and hopefully still stateside!!).
Yep... still stateside... and will be for a while as I am stationed in DC next. Life is good for me.

Anyway, fan65 and I have a history... let's just say he fancies himself as the defender of disney's dignity.

You should have fun with this one.

:D

mccaulej

Well.....I just happen to be a 3D artist, so I could put together some of the visual effects for the film if there are any needed:)

This is such a great idea!!

I LOVE this place!!

Ok fine, if we want a pirates Johnny Depp can be Eisner and Orlando can be my fellow floating ball seller who I just happen to be married to:D :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom