Tommorowland Terrace Dessert Party!!

lovepooh

Original Poster
I am pretty excited I wanted to do something speical for my 40th, was either upgrade my resort from Mod to Deluxe or do something special and I had been looking for the Dessert Party on my bday in April and its been sold out, this morning a time opened up at 920p, is this good time for the 10p show, have anyone else tried this? how would you rate this?
we already paid for it but we can cancel up to 24hrs prior really hope its as good as I imaging, can anyone thats tried this give me some reviews? :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The reservation time is somewhat irrelevant. You will be allowed in 1 hour prior to the fireworks no matter what your reservation time states.

I have done this several times and love it. About the only criticism I have is it is not perfectly centered on the castle. Other than that, i is one of the best ways to view wishes.

FLYbyNITE

So its worth the 25.00? per person is there a good selection of choices?

I've been lucky enough to get reservations a few times for this (sometimes you have better odds in powerball) and I will never complain. $25.00 seems like a bargain since I think we were paying something like $35.00 for it, I guess it depends on when you go. The reserved seating for the parade is worth the price alone and the desserts are pretty good. Like my daughter says "you can't go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries". Last year we went to both this and Universals new cinematic dinner and desert show and found Uni's attempt to be quite comical (no offense to Uni, we love them too.). I have never heard anyone complain about it, and most who can't get the reservations seem quite envious, So Enjoy!!!!

coachwnh

In the Parks
Yes
We gave done it many times and love it!! I'm not a dessert guy, but since they added ice cream, I like it even more. The time and your seats (which are reserved) don't mean anything. You check in about one hour before ( no need to wait in line prior to that as tables are reserved for you). Everyone stands against the rail for wishes so again, don't worry about what seat you are given. Go and have fun!!! I'll try to post some pictures later

coachwnh

In the Parks
Yes
Thank you!! Its my big 40! Wanted to come back to the world for it, glad it worked out and doing this is a nice treat :D
We had a chance to celebrate my 40th in WDW and did the dessert party for that too. It's a great way to enjoy that big day :)

meklein

Went with my daughters in Dec. 2011 - probably the best ADR we made! We did Wishes two nights and was so much better to have the reserved table and we ate so much dessert we all thought we would be sick (in a good way). There was also a nice selection of fresh fruit. The desserts were fantastic! Before the fireworks start, people begin to gather along the railing though, which is a little annoying, but not nearly as bad as trying to scout out and hold a spot randomly out in the park!
Have fun - I am also spending my 40th at Disney this year! Happy early birthday!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom