Tom Sawyer's Island

Lauriebar

We never miss TSI!! I agree that unstructured fun is a must in order to avoid a family meltdown and the island is the perfect place in MK to let off some steam. It would be a shame to lose it.

mrtoad

I have not been in years but we always say let's go over. We think our daughter would love it but for some reason we never get there...

RoninHood

Does any one know where i can see a video tour of tom sawyer island?
Also i heard rumors that the caves on the island are haunted.

DisneyFreak529

I don't like to go because last time there were so many people on the boat to go over I thought I was going to fall off. I think they put to many people on it! Yes I know how to swim but I don't like being cramed together in a small space!

sleepybear

The island is one of my favorite places at WDW, and I'm an adult. You've got Aunt Polly's, the rocking chairs, the checkers, the view of Frontier Land and Liberty Square, the barrel bridge and, of course, ducks!

bigorangeandy

We were on the island back in 2003, it was fun playing around on the island, but it was June and it was hot, I really remember the hot! I just ask my son and his face lit up and said the CAVES! My daughter didn't have the same enthusiasm, when I asked her. Its a good place to go in the afternoon when the crowds build and you want/need to get away for awhile. The rocking chairs are very relaxing, even when it is hot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom