Tom Sawyer Island Refurbishment Cancelled

surfsupdon

That Island is my new favorite "attraction that I always passed over as dumb." It used to be TTA but that ride and this Island are absolutely great fun.

I hope the Island is open for my next visit. I'd hate for that to be closed, especially after my "awakening" for it.

speck76

I still have not been to the island, but I have been on a kick recently to experience everything that I previously passed over.

StevenT

:sohappy: :sohappy: Thanks for that great update! The Kingdom just isn't the same without a trip to Tom Sawyer Island and it would've been closed while I was there.

the-reason14

Well hopefully it'll be open during the month of july. Because Ive never been there, I never had the desire to go. But seeing this time We are getting Annual Passes, we're planning on going like everyday of our 2 week vacation. With that much time, I think Ill want to go just to see a part of my MK that Ive never seen before.:)

AndyP

Originally posted by speck76
I still have not been to the island, but I have been on a kick recently to experience everything that I previously passed over.

Thats what I'm plannign to do this vacation, still ride all the major rides but then take a little time to visit other parts of the park! I don't think I've been to Toon Town or Adventure land in 3 visits!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom