Tom Sawyer Island paintbrushes

Magicot

Original Poster
While recently visiting MK, I was on Tom Sawyer Island and found two paintbrushes scattered in the bushes near the fort. After reading into it, I found out that if you find one and return it to a CM, that you'll recieve some sort of prize.

Has anyone here ever found one, returned it, and gotten a reward of some sort??

Edit: 150 posts! I'm a Junior Member!

pintraderpayee

I've never done this. We just recently heard about it and now my DD(12) wants to go on a brush hunt during our Easter break trip to WDW. Hope someone that has done this and been "rewarded" posts a reply soon.8 days until we are Orlando bound with 27 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles :)

Main Street Jim

That's correct ;) Just bring ONE back to the raft driver, and you'll receive a "FastPass" sort of thing to use at either Splash or Thunder.

My story when I was a raft driver:
"Ol' Tom 'n Huck were paintin' the fences over by Aunt Polly's, but they got lazy and wanted to go explorin' the islands. So that Aunt Polly wouldn't know, they went and hid all their paint brushes all over the islands. If y'all help me find 'em so I can get 'em back to Aunt Polly, we got a nice lil' prize for y'all!"

haha anyone know where they are usually placed???:animwink:
jk, yeah i tried one time, but we thought you had to get all of the brushes!! so we lost...

MickeyMan101

Thunder5921

When we did it a couple of years ago the CM told us it's for kids (I'm 30 & hubby 43) but he still have us the front of the line pass. I can't remember any good places they put them. GOOD LUCK finding them. LOL:sohappy:

pintraderpayee

Main Street Jim said:
That's correct ;) Just bring ONE back to the raft driver, and you'll receive a "FastPass" sort of thing to use at either Splash or Thunder.

My story when I was a raft driver:
"Ol' Tom 'n Huck were paintin' the fences over by Aunt Polly's, but they got lazy and wanted to go explorin' the islands. So that Aunt Polly wouldn't know, they went and hid all their paint brushes all over the islands. If y'all help me find 'em so I can get 'em back to Aunt Polly, we got a nice lil' prize for y'all!"

Thanks for the insider tip! This will be my first trip to TSI:eek: Shameful despite five trips to WDW and the fact that I teach American Lit. to 11th graders who are required to read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn every year! Samuel Clemens is my favorite writer, so I have no idea how I missed the island so many times.:cry:

6 days until we are Orlando bound with 27 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:hammer: :sohappy:

melbatoast

Anyone know approximately how many are hidden/how many are found early in the morning? As I'm going in the middle of August, any front of the line pass would be like a miracle.

SewIn2Disney

I think there are only two on the island. Someone on here has the pic of them sitting on the bench as their avatar.

Good luck in your hunt!

DisneyBunny

There are more than two. We were just there, and someone asked the raft CM how many were left - she said there were 3 that were unaccounted for. Some were well hidden, some not. We made some magic for a few kids by helping them find a few paintbrushes. The looks on their faces were priceless. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom