News Tom Kane, the voice of Walt Disney World, has suffered a stroke

WillWrambles

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
As posted by his daughter, Mr. Kane has been recovering for the past two months, but it is unlikely that he will perform in voiceover again. You may also recognize Mr. Kane as the voice of Professor Utonium in The PowerPuff Girls, Yoda, Admiral Ackbar, and the narrator for The Clone Wars, and Lord Monkey Fist in Kim Possible. Join me in wishing for him a full recovery.

mimitchi33

I never knew he was the voice behind all those things in the parks! I also loved his Powerpuff Girls performance, because that was one of my favorite shows when I was really young. I even had a Powerpuff Girls wallet that I treasured.

gerarar

Premium Member
Was HEA his last stint in WDW?
If so, his words always fill me with great joy (and sometimes tears) when I always hear the closing line;
“Now go. Let your dreams guide you. Reach out and find your happily...ever...after...”

Hope he has a fast recovery..

trainplane3

Was HEA his last stint in WDW?
If so, his words always fill me with great joy (and sometimes tears) when I always hear the closing line;
“Now go. Let your dreams guide you. Reach out and find your happily...ever...after...”

Hope he has a fast recovery..
I believe it was actually the Epcot monorail spiel that was updated on 10/1/19. Minor change but I don't think there was anything else after that.

JustAFan

A real talent indeed. I'm praying for a full and quick recovery. If I'm thinking of the right people, doesn't his wife also do voice work for the parks? He's as much a fixture of the parks as the castle and Dumbo.

TrainsOfDisney

A real talent indeed. I'm praying for a full and quick recovery. If I'm thinking of the right people, doesn't his wife also do voice work for the parks? He's as much a fixture of the parks as the castle and Dumbo.
I think that’s the wife of the voice of Disneyland, Bill Rogers. His wife is the voice of DCA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom